Maharashtra EV Policy 2021

When will Maharashtra Electric Vehicle Policy is applicable to vehicle??

This MH government is pathetic, when the central government can update their FAME II policy in two days why can’t these people. All they do is ‘Bol Bachchan’ :expressionless:

5 Likes

Mostly 21 June 2021 ONWARDS

1 Like

Yes, it’s too much. But can’t help. Need to wait for the Day.

2 Likes

Are they waiting for 15th August to launch it?

You mean aug?

2 Likes

1 Like

But what was the outcome of discussion. When is ev policy gonna be implemented?

1 Like

Maybe we will get to know soon. The Maharashtra Govt should have put the mechanism in place before announcing the new EV policy.

2 Likes

Looking at what is happening with ola scoter, i want to cancel my booking of ather. I don’t know when i will get scooter due to Maharashtra ev policy. Can i cancel it?

1 Like

But same will be issue with Ola bike as all EV manufacturer are confused due to poor implementation. So give Ather sometime before taking any decision

3 Likes

They have clearly mentioned in their terms after full payment one cannot cancel it.

I asked dealership and they said they will give full return. The thing is invoice is not genrate yet.

1 Like

Yes. If the invoice is not generated then you can claim refund because fir invoice they need vehicle VIN.

1 Like

Same Story, I’ve booked 450x on 17th July. Made full payment on 27th July according new pricing. kept me hanging because no update from govt. Today I received call from dealership that no update is coming atleast for next 3 months. you have to purchase with old pricing only by Payment 24500 more. also they don’t have any idea weather you claim the subsidy or not. also gave me option to cancel the scooter with full refund.

I’m very much confused what to do. Also everyone Please keep posting updates here.

1 Like

as of now keep your booking on hold. Ola is asking for full payment by September first week which means by that time Maha Ev policy guidelines will be clear. Also it gives us time to decide if we wanna go for Ola or ather. Ola features are good battery is good range is good but all on test ground real life ola use is still not done. so once reviews out we can decide ola or ather. In short everything that happens is for good. Also important point Ola will be far more cheaper and to sustain in this competition may be ather will come up with something. So wait and watch

1 Like

I agree, I’m also waiting for the results of ola in real world and most importantly software experience Then one can decide what to opt for.

1 Like

And we have seen many times and over and over again that Software is hard. Think of our Indian EVs, they are basically casio calculators. Even VW, their software sucks. Only and only Tesla has perfectly implemented the software in their cars. I will wait and see how the software experience pans out for Ola customers. Hopefully will have access to their forums and read the comments. Haha

1 Like

Are you sure you are waiting @rajkumar.mishra2010. I already see your vehicle at sell in selling topic. :thinking::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

That is to see how much I might get :wink: I won’t sell it so soon. :blush:but with ola in my garage soon, I might have to decide which one to sell.

1 Like

Nice observation about ola booking date. but they might make exception for Maharashtra and keep it on hold or take a partial amount and don’t make invoice. I really really like ather as company but just cant put money on product which is not best on market. We are to except simple ones test ride reviews on 20th, lets hope the media gets review gets hands-on ola soon.

2 Likes