Maharashtra EV Policy 2021

Yes After Maharashtra ev policy More 24.5k is off Means subsidy

1 Like

So the 450+ gets a price of of 1.11 lac?

1 Like

Correct 1.1 on road in pune

4 Likes

That’s a huge price drop, should have waited a couple of weeks.

5 Likes

Got call from ather that portal is not updated with new policies. Any update when it will get solved?

3 Likes

Ive booked my 450X on 16th of July in Pune, I believe that the system upgradation is going on to accommodate the new state subsidy prices here for Maharashtra. The problem is why is it taking so so long? its been 2 weeks since you all are upgrading the systems! could i please get some clarity as to when the billings will start?

5 Likes

I booked the Other 450x, paid as per revised price, now the delivery for the same is in Sept, as earlier promised in 15 days. also, (distributor)they have taken the money and not yet registered. got a msg that MH has cancelled the GR and they are again revising the price. Whats the real deal? @abhishek.balaji ?

4 Likes

I paid full amount on 11th July. Got an email that price will reduce after MH subsidy. I have been waiting for more than 20 days , there is no clarity when i will get the vehicle. Once they say they will refund and i will get delivery in 5 days. then they say no refund they can give me vehicle on the previous price. It cost me 300rs per day for office commute. Why would i take the vehicle on previous price when i know there is going to be a drop of 24k rs in few weeks. Please give clarity asap.

4 Likes

Same they said to me. Take the scooter at higher price within 5 days or will refund the money and can get in sept. Seriously :unamused:

2 Likes

The blame for delivery held up is not on Ather… Its the Mahrashtra Govt.(The Vasuli Sarkar). You guys can really chill for few weeks (or month even) as you will be getting it cheaper by 24k…Ask me .I took delivery on friday and EV policy was announced on Tuesday… lost saving 24k for just 4 days… The MAH govt is yet to update thier website for new subsidy…and looking at the speed of Vasuli Sarkar it can take ages… For FAME-2 subsidy from central govt it was updated in couple of days…

And by the way EV policy of 2018 specified that there will be no road tax & registration for EVs and yet I had to pay it as RTO has not received any such GR from the great Vasuli Sarkar…

6 Likes

Let’s hope we get resolution soon

Got update from dealership. The portal should start working from 15th. They will speed up the delivery after invoice is made.

2 Likes

@karanchaphekar Did you pay the full amount? And what time did they gave you for delivery?

They are keeping everyone hanging

1 Like

Waiting for positive results, Government of Maharashtra make only announcement, implementation of EV policy still in queue. Atherenergy.com should take initiative in such matter

I also booked 450X on 17th July with full payment, but due to Maharashtra Govt new policy not updated at RTO, everything is frozen. No invoice, No charger Installation, No vehicle. This is very sad & slow process…

Govt GR copy on below link; Maharashtra Electric Vehicle Policy 2021

1 Like

Hi I booked Ather 450X 15 days back. But not yet got my bike from Pune due to lack of clarity in policy guidelines. What should I do?

3 Likes

This.

3 Likes

Really a bad news for EV users. Wait is getting longer and longer day by day in Maharashtra.

2 Likes