Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

Ok thanks… I received mail… do i need to confirm it now?

I think link is given in the mail and you have to confirm if you are interested in CE.

Thanks abhishek.Hope the payment window will be open only after the same? This information may be helpful for persons who are going to buy by Nov. Anyhow i am clear that i will buy only when there is enough clarity on everything and all optional accessories are available.

@abhishek.balaji I have acknowledged my transfer for Series 1 on 28th September via email to Ather Team. The transfer has yet not gone through. Could you please request someone on the team to follow through with this? Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

How do i know my order number

If I’m not wrong Series 1 should be on display at Bangalore and Chennai experience centre’s this week.

Hey @abhishek.balaji, I was hoping to get some updates this week atleast

Google Photos

Open https://atherenergy.com login in to my account tab there you can find your order number.

Hope.

A quick poll guys. Forget that you know the pricing of 450x and you’ve to decide pricing and sell the connectivity subscription.

1.64 Lakhs upfront price with one year Connectivity, Bluetooth and all pro features free.

Or

1.61 Lakhs for bike then 3k for Connectivity, Bluetooth and other pro features.

What would you prefer?

• 1.64 Lakhs
  • 1.61 Lakhs + 3k

0 voters

1 Like

Is 450x test ride available from tomorrow (7oct2020) in chennai and Bengaluru? @abhishek.balaji

Traun Given date this only but mentioned display will be available 7th Oct I think no test ride :thinking:

Hey Bengaluru & Chennai folks, please share 450x details if it’s on display today

1 Like

First pics of Series 1 :heart_eyes:

30 Likes

Thanks @diwakar24 Can please send pictures from angle of rear wheel. Need to see if underbody is completely sealed or not.

Only 3 ride modes? I expected all 4 modes in 450x :persevere:

Well, this is the 450 dressed to look like Series 1 :shushing_face: :grimacing:

Ather space interior lighting was designed for “White” 450s…

I could not really visualize the Glossy black colour nor take proper pics of it due to low yellowish lighting in Ather space.

Although we could see Warp mode, all other features i.e. motor/battery is of 450. Also the Custom UI is still under development and not on the displayed Series 1.

Gotta wait for the actual “on road” Series 1 production bike for the real feel & excitement :thinking:

6 Likes

Ooh…! Does this also means that we may not expect actual 450X test drives this week.!? Only warp mode vehicles till then.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping