Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

I think cutting off motor when side stand is accidentally engaged is not going to cause any issues for motor, when accidentally engaged side stand may cause accident to rider(with pillon also) and damage to vehicle right?

I agree with your point but I don’t think side stand would possibly not engage when we are driving, except of any extremely unusual situation…

Hi, I haven’t received the pre-order rewards, can you please check.

if the side stand get opened while we passing through speed bumps/ some thing got stuck to side stand and it opens on the run, if the motor stops in middle of road it would be chaos.so better to prevent the motor from cutting off when riding .

1 Like

Good to be cautious, but in real life it may not happen. Having driven through some horrible Bengaluru roads, the 450 eats them up like cheese cake.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deliveries: Hyderabad

Off topic, but I’ve found the shock absorption on the 450 quite average - about the same or worse than an activa and similar vehicles. The ‘good for bad roads’ promise hasn’t really worked out for me. Serviced twice complaining about it but they say there’s nothing wrong. Wonder how other 450 users feel about it.

Hi. I have my order booked from Indore. I recently swapped my order from someone from Bengaluru. Now I have my payment window open, what if I don’t pay ( because Ather hasn’t yet announced Indore on their list of cities) and wait for it to come to Indore? Will I still recieve Series 1? Or what benefits will I receive?

In my opinion, a ‘Side Stand’ check should be considered before the Motor is turned (after we turn on the ignition key) and that check should not happen later. If the side stand is pulled out after the motor turn on, indicator should just turn on. Another useful feature is audible alarm when the side stand is on.

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deliveries: Bengaluru

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deliveries: Bengaluru

Meanwhile, where are these off to? :thinking:

11 Likes

To Hyderabad :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

Kochi Kochi Kochi!

1 Like

Bangalore :wink::wink:

1 Like

Hyderabad and Ahmedabad and maybe pune.

Better come to Mumbai, or else we Mumbaikars are gonna steal a truck! :smirk:

4 Likes

The faster and furious!. Would make an absolute cracker of an advertisement!

2 Likes

I’m in! Calling Vin Diesal right now! :telephone_receiver: :wink:

1 Like

you mean Vin Electric? :joy:

21 Likes