Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

Isn’t that same for few other cities too? Like Hyderabad.

1 Like

Yes it was a big list of cities.

But the point is when did it move to Nov? As per the current standards, Oct means Oct 31st. If it is Nov, then would it be not be Nov 30th? :wink:

2 Likes

If Nov 31 is confirmed then this will be my last post here :joy:

1 Like

Umm, November doesn’t have 31 days :joy::joy::rofl:

Nov 31st is impossible. But don’t worry, I am confident of it won’t be a bad diwali.

1 Like

Lol

With this it is confirmed that another delay is here. @abhishek.balaji just let me know if deliveries in other cities except BLR and CHN will commence by Diwali or not.

I’m all set for a quick decision :unamused:

4 Likes

Last minute update dispointing

2 Likes

Very disappointed with the announcement of moving the dates for Hyderabad. I may drop of any one interested to swap my order, else will raise for cancellation.

2 Likes

My opinion u wait for another 15 days … Then cancel the order …:innocent:

1 Like

Hi @abhishek.balaji

Is the payment window open in Chennai. I am from collectors edition ?

1 Like

Yes, I am also checking Forum, Website & E-mails too for Full Payment Options.

1 Like

Just got off the call with Customer care. We should be receiving emails for full payment starting today. The lease calculator for 450x will also be up on the website by Monday.

2 Likes

Am from Bangalore

Order ID? May be payment starts from today and not in today itself I think. @abhishek.balaji

Order I’d is 20452

Can we sell 450 and also lease 450x parallelly?

My order ID is 21030 and I am from chennai

When is payment window opening ?? Any updates @abhishek.balaji ??

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Can we know what is per day production of ather factory in Bengaluru ? How much sales done of 340 and 450 till date(Oct 2020)? How much is hosur factory capacity & start of production date? How many 450x pre-order done in Bengaluru, chennai and other cities with series 1 and other colours? Curious to know how ather has an Indian ev getting developed with model per year and 450x latest delivery waiting days.

3 Likes

Bangalore factory capacity is approximately 1000 per month, Hosur factory should be 10K per month… From what I heard, there are more than 600 pre-orders from Hyderabad already

2 Likes