Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

450x with 450’s brain :wink:

I hope this is not hapenning.

By this time Ather might have taken note of the customer mood and I hope this time around they will deliver or keep up their time lines. Because as an automotive company and having good mechanical knowledge Ather knows every thing has elasticity and after that elasticity point nothing can sustain the stress applied.

More over they might also have taken a note of how much customers supported and trusted Ather. Actually customers even support by even dis-obeying the general indian practices of no waiting time.

2 Likes

Elasticity is always restored at the next reveal/announcement. It goes to full compression and afterwards with debates on the details goes to full as stress. The Young’s modulus here is quite high.

6 Likes

I get that you don’t have a plan yet for existing 450 owners. However we need this information before committing for 450x Series 1 for which you have set a deadline of 20th October. If you plan to release the upgrade cost later this month, then how do we commit now?

2 Likes

True and I too said the same. To restore elasticity Ather will announce something or the other and will not delay till next year, as I think Ather has by this time noted the customer mood.

Due to lack of time for choosing the best finance option, I’ll be selling my kidney by last week of October.

Just don’t tell that the deliveries will be delayed :persevere:

8 Likes

Let me know where you’ll be selling, I’ll join. :smile:

5 Likes

Still no information about Ather Space in Hyderabad.

So probably that also we will get to know by last week of October.

1 Like

Guys I had sent a email query this morning regarding upgrade cost for existing 450 owners stating we need this info before confirming our series 1 booking. In reply I got a rude 1 liner stating - “Hey Pradeep, Are you opting out of Series 1?” and they closed my ticket. This is completely rude behavior towards an existing customer. Totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Translucent panel backlight

If you are talking about the below email, it is sent to many I believe. It may just have been a coincidence

3 Likes

Thanks Hemanth. I had sent them an email in reply to this email. Hence the subject must have remained the same. However this means that they just closed the ticket without replying to my query!

1 Like

So today it happend that I have been to Ather space, Indira nagar for charging. So I had a look at Series 1 prototype and it was prety amazing. Ather designed it very soulfully. It has that really stunning look and each and every one coming there asking about that colour.

I also had a word with the one of the team member out there about the test drive vehicles of real and actual 450X. So here is his response.

1. Me: When can we expect the actual version of 
    450X for test drive?

He:  We are expecting it soon.(In my mind I was 
    like woo....Yey... I know that😜😜).

2. Me: So by when can be that soon? 

He: Already production has been started and 
    some production trails and stuff going on so...... 
    we are expecting the soon around mid October 
    mostly before 20th maybe.

3. Mean while a preorder customer: when can we 
    expect 450x delivery??? Iam waiting since very 
    long.

He: We shall start our deliveries in November and 
    from there based on your order number you can 
    expect the order delivery.

So I felt more confidant that its finally going to be unlock for 450X and no more extension. Owners can expect a new normal of awesome experiences.

18 Likes

Actually you did a very good job with pictures, such that I took a step back today to capture some pics and post here.

I am a bad photographer and I know that. You made me realize that again :joy::joy:.

1 Like

Out of curiosity i went to see Series 1 at Ather Space, It Looks Great. We can call this MKBHD version.

And finally, I tried WARP Mode, Its superb. I had never tried version 2 of Ather 450, actually it feels lighter.

@AtherTeam should consider reflective stickers to visible frame.

7 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather in Pune

Good to see positive feedbacks :slight_smile:

Was the test drive thru Matte Black?

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/internal-updates-ather-450x-450-plus/9849/2?u=kumar.uppaluri2

Getting ready for some hot news. :crossed_fingers::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Todays Ather space photos with series 1

12 Likes

All Ather 450 are looking dope :ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes