Introducing our revamped product offerings | The Ather 450X and Pro Pack

This is what I do agree with , I bought my scooter in October 2022 and there was no offers or deals running at that time and I have paid 1.68L with no state subsidy , I had a scooter with over kill features of what a scooter should have for daily commute , Then came the Community day and they launched new UI and Vector maps , this was an surprise free upgrade to all the previous owners which they never promised but yes they promised something in community day which is never going to come to us old users and I am ok with that as I was never promised that feature at the time of buying , Charger refund is also a added bonus to all of us old owners which brings my actual cost of the scooter to 1.48L approx from 1.68L , I am yet to receive the charger refund but I know I am gonna get it anytime later for sure ,

Main thing is as Ather is giving more and more franchise across the country , they need a team of person to visit the experience centers for surprise visit and check , what’s going on , Ather is losing its name because of poor staff experience and a person like me who is a Tech enthusiast , they don’t have answers to my questions , it’s like they don’t even try to come out and speak outside what they have trained for ,

In the below 2L EV scooter market even if the competition is high and we have no of options to try from as per our needs , I still feel Ather is a Premium scooter and noone can match their performance, not even it’s competitor OLA and I am saying it because I do have a OLA S1 Pro in our friend circle

Yes they need a good software team , the team which is working now is launching a new update with new features but messing up older perfect working features , for example TPMS stopped working and is stuck at same tyre pressure readings from last 5.9 update

Maps have improved alot over the time no doubt but still needs polishing

Subscription and charging at grids are chargeable as it comes at a cost and it’s negligible for what we are saving comparing to ICE but people don’t understand this , Ather has been giving free Connect features for over 3 years because my friend owns gen 2 from 2020 and it was free from that time , Grid charging made paid is a welcomed decision from my side and I have mentioned it many times earlier as these free grids are always being misused by abusers , today I was at a grid and it was occupied and that person was at 79% and was waiting for 80% and didn’t allow me to charge till he reached 80% and charging stopped , I was low on charge and was waiting for him to leave :rofl: ,I want Ather to make grids in Hyderabad to be paid as soon as possible

3 Likes

I got mine for 1.41 lakhs.

Actually even less cos 1.41 includes tpms and side stand too

Mine was 1.82 without accessories

2 Likes

This is before the charger refund or after?

I’m the luckiest out of everyone here!

After the Delhi govt subsidy and charger refund, the total cost came down to under 1.1L for me🤫

450+ though, so no Warp and 70km range. All limited by software only :wink:

2 Likes

Before refund. I’m not getting any refund as got it in june.

1 Like

Mine is 450x 3.1 :smirk:

People also seem to forget this factors in and it’s not as simple as downloading the app from the App Store for free.

4 Likes

Same here with me also. Purchase with pro pack which include three years complimentary, but showing 1 year on dashboard.

Amar gari to 90km pore tante chai Pls unlock maximum speed

Dear Ather team, My vehicle no TN 12AP0815 I requested for road side assistance on 09-12-2023. But so far my vehicle has not been picked up till date. I had to push my vehicle for around 4kms. No communication was received from Ather on the delay in pickup. Greatwork by Team Ather. Hats off Team.

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji see to it

Dear @abhishek.balaji ,

I kindly request the inclusion of an option to purchase the Pro Pack at the Same Cost fixed for acquiring a new vehicle within the initial 30-60 days or up to 500km, whichever occurs earlier from the date of purchase. This adjustment would allow riders like myself the necessary time to identify any missing features and make an informed decision about upgrading to the Pro Pack.

Swift implementation of this option would greatly enhance the overall satisfaction of users who may initially overlook the benefits of the Pro Pack. I am eager to enhance my vehicle with the Pro Pack and believe this modification will contribute to a more seamless and customer-centric experience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, I got my Ather 450X on 28th February 2024 and I look forward to your prompt response.

6 Likes