🚀 Introducing Atherstack 5 (Gen 2 and Gen 3)

I don’t understand when it’s buisness why don’t they take up an option to upgrade the vehicle to 450x when I’m ready to pay the extra money!! The insurance says my vehicle is 450x the RTO registration also mentions as 450x. Then why should I pay the insurance price of 450x when the 450plus is downgraded without the warp mode and lesser battery usability. The 450x is more prone to damage and degradation and also accident (hope it doesn’t) the price should be accordingly changed. Hence I don’t know why don’t they give a option for the plus guys to upgrade (non reversible) to x ??

2 Likes

Bluetooth connection is annoying. Tried many a times to unpair the device. Uninstall the app, reinstalled app and tried connecting through app. It connects for the moment. When switched off and then on, it is again in pairing mode.

Even at the first place, the dashboard does not show the paired device list

1 Like

If you are in dashboard version 5.2 then your mobile app has to be version has to be v6.3 for connectivity to be working seamlessly. Please check it.

But 6.3 is still not available for Iphone. But my bluetooth is working fine after this update.

2 Likes

I feel the screen brightness is kinda low after the new update on the gen2 450x

Lookwise too that interface feels like it came from Android 4 :joy:

2 Likes

oh yes, a little reminiscent of the Jellybean and Kitkat days😂

1 Like

It will get to you dont worry, they are rolling out in batches, you will get them soon

2 Likes

The map spinning around is a headache while driving

Today received update☺️

Totally AGREE !! Just like phones. easy to hv a look, jst as natural.

1 Like

I get a small icon on top sometimes, (it is like strike out of auto hold icon). Do anyone get this.

3 Likes

its the autohold icon

If ur battery is lesser then 18 percent autohold is disabled, that’s why the symbol came

9 Likes

Oh ok thanks

Ather 450x Gen 2 don’t have auto hold feature and also Ather B U Bhandari Pune service they said Ather 450x gen 2 motor don’t have capacity to auto hold hill.

Ather 450x gen 2 motor capacity 6 kw 8.04bhp output Ather 450x gen 3 motor capacity 6.2 kw 8.05bhp output

battery capacity and dashboard capacity is different

Ather really don’t care about their old customers

5 Likes

Reason is not capacity.

Gen 2 has a motor controller which is completely third party.

Gen 3 has a motor controller which is their own designed and made for them. So from Gen 3 onwards they have full control over the MCU. Where in till Gen 2 they don’t have that as they are dependent on thirdparty.

As I spoke to the development team on the community day they said they are trying to do something with help of OEM but that involves lot of discussions and cost in it compared to new generation vehicles.

8 Likes

Recently I have noticed the auto hold Feature slowly drags the bike in the opposite direction of the slope and doesn’t actually hold it. Has anyone noticed the same? This is noticeably after 20-30 seconds after hold

2 Likes

Yea ive noticed it too. but mostly on mild slopes which do not have too much inclination.

2 Likes

Yes I did the bike slowly keep moving in the opposite direction I I end up using the breaks instead of auto hold

2 Likes