Introducing Ather Assure!

Are these plans still available? I visited the Ather Experience Center in Margão, Goa and they said there is only roadside assistance. No maintenance plans anymore.

It has been discontinued.

My Ather assure lite plan is active now. As mentioned in benifits the maintenance charges should be waived off on replacement of brake shoes, belt, service. But the service centre staff are saying that the replacement of belt and brake shoes are free for only once in any subscription. For 2nd time replacement they are applying charges for new brake shoes. Is it correct that the replacement of products are done free of cost for only once. Then what is the use of purchasing subscription plan.

How much did they charge you ???

For only front wheel brake shoes they charged 600.

Yes it is free once.

Old plans had 1 time free, Assue plans have unlimited break pads replacement. Contact CC.

When did you purchase it? The Lite & Pro plans have been discontinued in July 2023.

What’s happening i had gone for 1st service an service center was unable to apply subscription on final bill. :neutral_face: they had no idea bill was showing 531rs i was like i paid 3k for assure lite y should i pay more now?

Can anyone show how service history looks like with assure lite plan? Is invoice visible their or no?

@smridhi.kalati @tarun @abhishek.balaji

Please give training and give the information to all your service center new and old about the Ather assure lite & pro subscription when i visited last Saturday at margao service centre they had no idea what is covered in the subscription nor they know how to apply it on final bill they will be raising ticket for it kindly take immediate action on this an educate your service center staff well so we customers donr have to suffer and pay for what we already paid in for subscription.

1 Like

Can you share the invoice image in DM ?

Currently job card they have closed as paid 0 but ther is no invoice I confirm by calling they said we have closed the jobcard because they can’t keep it pending but issue is not solved they need invoice of my Ather assure subscription which Ather never gives i jst gave them the upi transaction screenshot he said tomorrow he will raise ticket and get it solved. But my question is why customer have to suffer when service center doesn’t knw wht is covered in subscription

I got some work done using the subscription. They charged around ₹788 as per the invoice but then I showed the service manager the subscription snapshot in the Ather App. He changed the bill and I had to pay 88 bucks. Did not get any receipt for the payment though

I didn’t pay anything turned out they are not aware how to apply subscription on final bill so yesterday he close the job card an it showed paid 0 on service history today when he called i told him here it’s showing paid 0 he said ohk may be they have to claim the money form Ather. Asper assure subscription ther are no hidden charges I think u should not have paid that 88rs also

They charged 88 bucks for the fork alignment. But now I can see that they have even applied the 1st periodic service at 4.1k kms. I hope this wont affect my 3 free services in for the remainder of the pack.

Y it’s showing money for ur periodic service?

The service manager did not know how to apply the assure pack so he closed the 1st job card and created a new one. Though all of this happened after I left the SC

Same with me but i didn’t pay y to pay we already paid heavy amount. U must report this to Ather n get bck ur money

1 Like

I called the costumer support and they mentioned that as I did purchase plan in June 2023 which was recently done. So the replacement of brake shoes or pads must be done free of cost with no upper limit on number of times as mentioned in Assure lite plan benifits.