Insurance

Hi Raju,

Were You able to select the 5+5 while paying the regular way or you took help from customer care ? The reason I am asking because when I select 5 years comprehensive, the option of zero depreciation doesn’t show up. The zero depreciation Add on is available only when I select 1 yr comprehensive. Request you to guide me how you went about doing it as I am in the verge of buying the insurance.

2 Likes

Hi,
I bought the 5+5 with zero depreciation through my cousin.
Pls contact +91 76762 47171 for more info

5 + 5 with zero dep in HDFC Ergo? Never saw that plan. How much did it cost? Can I contact your cousin to get more details?

YES, you can

1 Like

Hi Team

I saw update regarding the reduction in third party insurance premium about 600 Rs

But I have already paid the premium and I see the policy is issued on 14th June, but vechicle is not delivered and no status of RTO

So in this case am loosing 600rs because of process but at the same time.

Unfortunately my bike insurance started on 14th June but I don’t know when will I get my vechicle …?

Can you have any solution for this

If insurance tariff changes after it is issued, I don’t think any insurance company will give a retrospective refund. AFAIK, Insurance is a Registration requirement. So Insurance has to be made before registration. Hence insurance cover will expire before it is one full year from the delivery date. The lesser, the better.
Insurance of my 450 was done on 27.02.2019 and I took the scooter on 03.03.2019 which is a loss of 4 days.

1 Like

Hey Guys,

Update on insurance price:

For customers who’s vehicle’s invoice has happened till 15th June’19, the insurance price remains the same as before i.e. Rs. 6,651.

For all customers who’s invoicing has happened 16th June onwards and they have paid Rs. 6,651 for insurance, the insurance vendor will be refunding the difference amount Rs. 583 to them in the future.

We only have clarification of refunds for the customers who have bought insurance through Autovert. All other customers are advised to contact their respective insurance vendors for any clarification.

4 Likes

My insurance started June 8 but vehicle not yet delivered

Finally some update on this: for majority of us who took 1+4 insurance from Autovert, we should be able to get own damage insurance separately for subsequent years. Guessing it should be around 2.5k per year with zero depreciation…

1 Like

I took 5 year third party and 1 year Personal damage insurance from HDFC ERGO, but in my digital RC, it shows only 1 year validity, does that mean I’ll have to renew my existing/ buy new insurance next year again?

2 Likes

Hello Raju Velur,
The premium charges which you’ve mentioned above for 5 years zero depreciation is inclusive of GST or excluding GST?

1 Like

It is inclusive … It’s the final price to pay

Have they removed zero depreciation for 5 years policy in HDFC ERGO?

1 Like

It won’t show on the website, call HDFC ergo and ask them for it.

1 Like

Oh cool will do!!

Got 5years policy with zero dep for 13k directly from Hdfc Ergo from the cc person by the name Abhishek and his no is 8552847156.If any one wants can call him…

2 Likes

Got a 5 year policy with nil depreciation for around 9k

Name: Hemanth

3 Likes

Policy end date shows 2020. But the product description says 5 years…Please check the same.

I see many choosing a low insurance value of vehicle at around 1.5L. You can increase the insured sum to real value of vehicle(before subsidy) for only a small increase in the premium.

I would recommend you get the higher insured sum because the subsidy is a one time subsidy per person and in the future if you get another Ather/Electronic vehicle you will not be eligible.
This way you get the real value of the vehicle in case of loss.

5 Likes