Improved Efficiency

Anyone else also noticed the massive improvement in the average efficiency? I haven’t changed the way I drive at all. However, I have observed since last 7 days or more that my average efficiency has been around 25-28 Wh/km. Look at the new predicted range in the pic below. Its insane. And I confirm its not a bug. I can feel the change in efficiency. Its exciting. I will charge it full today & see whats the range predicted.

7 Likes

Wow!! Please let us know how much of difference you are getting after testing it for a week!!

Did you get any OTA recently?

6 Likes

Just the last update which was 10.1.3 Let me see … hmm… I have cleaned the discs and the wheels. :smiley: not other changes.

3 Likes

Many times, I have seen right tyre pressure helped me to get 10% better efficiency on same roads and same ride behaviour…

But, the 19 Wh/km was too good. I am not sure if it was a down-hill… Because, with coasting on flat road gets usually around 23 Wh / km

7 Likes

You’re absolutely right, it’s no bug , I’m seeing massive improvement in the effeciency too especially in sport mode. Tyre pressure plays a vital role and I almost always ride with a pillion and I am getting 78-85 on predicted range in Sport mode which is mad.

4 Likes

Wow!! Just keep updating us with the range figures,how much are u getting in other modes? 78km on sports mode with pillion?

6 Likes

Hi Pratheek, no with pillion it falls to around 69-70 in sport mode.

4 Likes

I too feel its true that range has improved.

2 Likes

I would say why not try doing a small trip and see if you are getting atleast 90km with 27kw/h efficiency,if yes let’s spread the word

3 Likes

I will be riding to the city on Friday, ~65 kms via the expressway. Will share the stats. For this week, here are my stats so far. I also noticed the dashboard fan is not so annoying anymore, it doesn’t kick on all the time. Most of my rides are with a pillion.

3 Likes

You can ignore the 1.4 km trip. Check out the other ones i.e 14kms and. 29kms trips. My battery had drained put after 101 kms in sports mode.

3 Likes

Pls keep sharing more figures in the near future too,may be a longer trip like 70-80km would give real life range

3 Likes

Are these rides with pillion or solo? I rarely get sub 30 efficiency with a pillion…

2 Likes

Solo rides. With Pillion there is a difference of 3-4kms tops.

2 Likes

In sports mode i get 70to 85bkm range see the screenshot Unable to add image but since last month my daily ride was around 35 to 40 km and when i charge 100 percent i will backup me for 2 days with sports mode and speed around 50kmph on city

2 Likes

Screenshot missing! Please edit post and add attachment.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s 10.1.3? Are you on a tester build or something?

2 Likes

So the performance doesn’t change? Or have I misunderstood something? I’m a little confused about the outcome of your moped tests.

2 Likes

We haven’t changed anything related to the efficiency, so looks like you’ve mastered riding the 450X! Time to share tips on riding?

8 Likes