I got a Wonderful Opportunity to Ride and Test the Supremacy Vehicle of EV World - The Ultraviolette F77 Recon

They are giving such major updates as shown in the video to all the old vehicle. And these are MAJOR.

Are you talking of verge or UV.

Iā€™m talking about all the brands other than Ather. Everyone is pushing big updates to their older models

Itā€™s so funny the only MAJOR update we got was wings of power :muscle:.

1 Like

Yeah the Major we never wanted.

Are you sure on this Part?

Indian Special Editions will have 100 Nm Torque Bro

You kindly ignore all my posts until and unless i tag you fanboy. Iā€™m here to discuss Atherā€™s good and bad with people who want Ather to be just and fair coz we all love the product theyā€™ve built.

Not here to lick someoneā€™s boots just because they replace my battery. Youā€™re actually bad influence here.

5 Likes

Only the special editions, they arenā€™t upgrading the stock recon whereas they are giving the full 100Nm on stock recons in Europe. Which they arenā€™t even selling an upgrade to unlock in India so what I think they too are stuck on that part due to homologation though no idea on how they are gonna unlock the higher top speed and the new regen levels through ota.

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: How does AutoHold work?

Trust me they might be least interested in providing this to indian market because of the weather conditions. In europe people atleast wont complain overheating

Itā€™s just a bump of 5Nm plus the special edition in India already got that. Additionally, even while riding aggressively in ballistic mode on a hot day youā€™ll not feel any degradation in performance.

I saw your Supporting Posts of Ola Man :rofl:

You calling me Fanboy, I would rather stay away from such a Critics

Now I got confirmed by the Poor Critic Himself

Btw Its my Topic So Replied, Already I am in the Mind set of Ignoring Such a Critics and Doing it well too

Edit : Marked Yours as Ignored and Have a Great Time ahead of Spread Hatred On Ather

Idk about this Bro

Already It goes like 155 and Sick Speed Man :face_with_peeking_eye:

I am not ready to speak about this

Max Level Regen will Blow our Mind :face_in_clouds:

Bro I think You havenā€™t done so Long on Ballistic

After 7-8 KMs of Maxing the Power on Ballistic

You will enter a Motor Deration Period which will limit you to use Glide and Combat

After Some Cooling Period, You will able to Use the Rocket Powered Ballistic

So In my User Experience of 2 Weeks and 2,865 KMs :raised_hands:

95 Nm Itself a Great Power Man, Because Mostly We will not Notice that 5 Nm Difference

Even I tried Space Edition Too :zap:

1 Like

Maybe cause for me(went on the freeway for 20 odd kms) I didnā€™t feel that so much as I was aggressive but still under the speed limit maximum going all out for a tiny proportion just to see the stability and thatā€™s when I observed the bike capping at 132kmph and I was told by their representative that itā€™ll get a speed bump(150+ish) after they have collected enough consumer data about the stability of thermal management. On the go kart circuit I felt it but I just didnā€™t think much of it as we hardly put as much stress as on a track in general conditions plus it was mid afternoon the sun was sizzling and it was extremely humid.

Any difference in handling or ride dynamics btw are the pitch and yaw readings actually any help or just a fun Easter eggs?

Yaa that felt crazy now I just itching to try out the ts ultra sometime like if 95 is that what would 1200 Nm feel likešŸš€.

Maybe Thats Standard Version of F77

Usually F77 Recon goes 152-153 KPH easily Man

Yeah Man, I tried it on Highway So Only Can feel all these Stuffs

Also I usually Read Vehicle Manual :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and Read about Motor Deration :fire: Then Tried it - Vehicle Performed like Hell Man

Canā€™t Find a Big Difference in that 5 Nm Torque Bro, 95 and 100 Nm have No Big Difference, Still You will little few More Butterflies while Twisting with 100 Nm :sweat_smile::face_in_clouds:

I have no much knowledge in that Bro, Lemme Speak with someone who owns Space Edition or Special Edition

The Fire Part is, F99 will reach India by March First Week :fire:

Maybe They conduct a Secret Program at Aero Runway :face_with_peeking_eye:

0.1% Chance is there to me Ride that 265 KPH Top Speed and Hell Torque Machine with Crab on Fire Frames :crazy_face:

Thatā€™s an another Topic for the Ather Forum Post :saluting_face: