I got a Wonderful Opportunity to Ride and Test the Supremacy Vehicle of EV World - The Ultraviolette F77 Recon

Dude I can’t Question them this Because I am testing their Prototype

Abd Your Question also Included in this

So Wait for Sometimes to get the Offical Confirmation

But for the Nm Topic I will speak with the Team and Update :raised_hands:

1 Like

So you tested the 7 bands is it better or worse than magic twist?:smirk:

Ps haven’t tested the later but the prior so how’s your comparison been.

1 Like

I can’t mention about Levels but Its better than Magic Twist

Compared wih the Power of the Motors

7 kW vs 30.5 kW Brl

1 Like

It feels more organic than twisting and activation point on speed levels

Yeah Also They made lot of Small Nites for the Activites

Like Brake Lights Blinking while Regen

And While Standing Hazard Light will Flash Automatically

And

Option A and Option B are Next Level Things

I will reply this Once OEM Launches It

About Regen -

On Peak Level It will feel like You dont even Need Breaks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

130 KPH to 20 KPH will need no Brakes in Open Roads

Btw You ask So Many Question about F77, Do You have One :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile: Just Curious to Know

I rode one on the ecr freeway and the go kart track and was amazed by it tho found a few nooks I would want them to fine tune before I jump in I’m also keeping and eye on the Kawasaki hybrid.

This is a crucial feature I got tired of bringing up here in the Ather forum as well to no avail.

One more feature I observed was you can press the kill switch while in momentum and still restart the motor without stopping to a standstill which you still can’t in the Ather last I checked.

Even I mention this on Wheee Camp II But They said Its not Required and I let go the Topic

Yeah Ather can’t do it Bro

Tbh I did Two Tests with Ultraviolette

Test 1 was 1,611 KMs

Test 2 was 1,255 KMs

After Test 1, I dropped few Requirements - That are Simple to Make

They made those Feature in the Next Test Which is Unplanned earlier - But Great It is :green_heart:

Also They asked to Test the Running Prototype Software

Which is Not Yet Open for the Customers :green_heart:

1 Like

Planning to Write a Detailed Post about my Test 1 and Test 2 Experience with Ultraviolette F77 Recon (Laser and Airstrike)

Somehow It will take 2-3 Weeks to Type without Help of Ai :crazy_face: Lemme Try it Because I want to Make it from Heart :vulcan_salute:

Also I have wait till Team UV Launches the Podcast before I share the Experience of Test 1 :sweat_smile:

Stay Tuned for a Detailed Review :zap:

Have you seen this yet? Like let alone the ridonculous numbers, it charges 100kms in 15 mins on a ccs2 port.:frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah I have seen this But I think Its Not on Sale Yet :thinking:

This is an update to the previous model and they have delivered the ts pro units to customers.

1 Like

Oh My Bad :sweat_smile: Lemme Check that, And Will Compare the Price and Etc

The problem with comparing pricing is that it was designed ,developed, even manufactured and produced in Europe which adds up a lot to its pricing.

How is there no homologation issue with anyone but just Ather. Not with any other Indian company nor with foreign. Everyone is making features backward compatible.

See that’s one thing I feel odd about UV f77 where the euro spec is 100Nm but the Indian spec still remains 95Nm either there is gate keeping at some level or they filed for that and now can’t upgrade that due to homologation.

Secondly ,euro homologation has different norms than arai if you’re talking about Adas in the verge ts.

Did they upgraded new bikes outside india to 100nm by OTA?

No they are selling the machine at 100Nm in Europe.

Tho they are now selling a vehicle that does 132kmph in a way that it might go 157kmph someday. That wouldn’t be possible without ota.