I got a Wonderful Opportunity to Ride and Test the Supremacy Vehicle of EV World - The Ultraviolette F77 Recon

Price🥵 price🥵 price

5 Lakhs is a Good Price for the Product, The Thing is You need to Experience it atleast for One time before claiming it Pricey :handshake:

Once Again got a Wonderful Opportunity to Test Ultraviolette F77 Recon - Airstrike 🩶

Will Update Later :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

What connector does the ultraviolette have? Is it still CCS2?

1 Like

Nope Its Proprietary Charger

For me Ather and Ultraviolette are Supremacy’s of EV Industry in India

Scooter = Ather E-Bike = Ultraviolette

Supremacy means state of being most Powerful

Currently in India, EV Scooters most Powerful and Reliable Scooter is Ather - The Same for E-Bike Ultraviolette :zap:

4 Likes

And I fully agree on part that they are the current epitome in India for e2w the ease of manoeuvring on both the machines is flawless till now. The uv feels nimble for its weight when you’re up and running on a standstill you do feel it’s a bit front heavy tail number plate is a bit flimsy and the mirrors vibrate during rapid acceleration.

I have done 2,200 KMs in 8 Days of Riding

I don’t feel like the Mirrors Vibrate, It service the Purpose

Aahhh, No Match for Ather and Ultraviolette Exist in India Right Now :smiling_imp:

Maybe You feel weight in Glide Mode (ECO) But Combat and Ballistic will make this machine a Weightless Crab on Fire (Carbon Fiber) Cycle :face_with_peeking_eye::crazy_face:

1 Like

I didn’t mean the whole mirror from the stem is two part system where just the mirror surface moves at angles but that mirror surface vibrates on windy days in combat and ballistic when you aggressive on the throttle. I feel they should have a better engineered mirror and the flimsily flying rear plate on the tail maybe add a rod or something to support it.

Actually no as soon as the wheels moves it’s kinda weightless due to the balanced position you’re in it feels front heavy only on standstill.

I wouldn’t count river Indie out just yet maybe can get a different form factor to work for a more specific need.

1 Like

I completely Agree with your Point

I can Experience Some Valid Review on your Reply

Like we have Mirror Update now from OG Mirror

I don’t find any OG Mirror Pictures Recently since I Backed them in my Storage Device

The Green Ather in the Back has OG Mirror and New Mirror is Sick as Fruit

This Sunday (21/01/2024) I am meeting Mr.Narayan and Mr.Niraj - CEO and Co Founder of Ultraviolette

I am gonna give my User Experience and Main Feedback will be Mirror and Seats :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey can you ask them why doesn’t the Indian models not get the same 100Nm of torque treatment as the European standard ones do.

Indian Special Editions will have 100 Nm Torque. Lemme Ask them Tomorrow and Update

Yaa only the Indian special editions have them the standard ones are not updated unlike the European standard editions come with the 100nm torque figures as special editions do in India.

Plus if possible ask them how are they gonna homologate the new 7 or so bands of regen to older bikes via ota as they currently only have 3 bands in settings but I know for sure this ota is coming to the F77.

Dude I can’t Question them this Because I am testing their Prototype

Abd Your Question also Included in this

So Wait for Sometimes to get the Offical Confirmation

But for the Nm Topic I will speak with the Team and Update :raised_hands:

1 Like

So you tested the 7 bands is it better or worse than magic twist?:smirk:

Ps haven’t tested the later but the prior so how’s your comparison been.

1 Like

I can’t mention about Levels but Its better than Magic Twist

Compared wih the Power of the Motors

7 kW vs 30.5 kW Brl

1 Like

It feels more organic than twisting and activation point on speed levels

Yeah Also They made lot of Small Nites for the Activites

Like Brake Lights Blinking while Regen

And While Standing Hazard Light will Flash Automatically

And

Option A and Option B are Next Level Things

I will reply this Once OEM Launches It

About Regen -

On Peak Level It will feel like You dont even Need Breaks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

130 KPH to 20 KPH will need no Brakes in Open Roads

Btw You ask So Many Question about F77, Do You have One :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile: Just Curious to Know