75,000 KMs and Counting with Ather 450x Gen 2 - Space Grey

Guys! New Ather coming tomorrow lets talk about that instead!!

1 Like

@moderators requesting to close this topic. It was suppose to be a common discussion but turned to be a debate.

2 Likes

I am not into Any Debate, You can Read the Messages well and Understand Where it all Started

Tomorrow I am Posting about my Range Test

There also These Things will Happen :person_facepalming:t2:

Agree and putting this thread on snooze.

Gentlemen - Arun has shared his experience. If you don’t like it, it’s perfectly fine. But don’t make it personal.

3 Likes

I really appreciate the timely action by @moderators

It more like Cursing my Post for Others Mistakes

Its Okay Fine :dotted_line_face:

Wouldn’t use the word supremacy, pioneer might be a better term primarily as teslas are now getting major technical competition from the newer ev makers like lucid and rivian while legacy automakers with better production quality and history of reliability are catching up to them in battery, bms and software integration also Tesla themselves have their own issues which similar to Ather are rarely discussed beyond it’s community forums. Charging network and standards is the only place Tesla has hold up its lead in US but the charger standard game won’t work for them across the pond in the Eurasian markets.

+1 I’ve seen so many less mainstream YouTubers talk about issues in Teslas which quietly get swept under the rug.

1 Like

Same goes to the company who claims to be Tesla of two wheelers.

1 Like

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: I got a Wonderful Opportunity to Ride and Test the Supremacy Vehicle of EV World - The Ultraviolette F77 Recon

What and how do you do 300km in a day

genuine question.

Hey Bro, I used to Do Long Rides Like

• Coimbatore to Kochi *Coimbatore to Calicut *Coimbatore to Bangalore

And Looooong Ride

*Coimbatore to Goa

One Way - 3 Days and ½ Day Return Ride - 3 Days

One Way 1000 KMs

So Some How I ride 300 KMs Day

*Coimbatore to Delhi

I did in 9 Days 12 Hrs

So 3,000 KMs - Done in 9 ½ Days

So 300 KMs a Day

(The Goal is to Reach the Destination, So My Motive will be Riding and Riding)

Even Local Rides I have done Max 240-250 on Few Days Bro

How long did that 300km journey take?

What ride mode were you on. Average speed?

What’s the range you got on a single charge.

I am thinking after I get my 450s, I want to go chennai to pondicherry, trip with wife.

Please share tips and more information.

Bro I don’t have such a Powerful Memory

All of this Happened in 90% of 2022 Time

10% only in 2023

But I had Free Charging in 2022

Thats a Key for that Achievement, I say it open

A post was merged into an existing topic: I got a Wonderful Opportunity to Ride and Test the Supremacy Vehicle of EV World - The Ultraviolette F77 Recon

Actually I bought my Ather for my Work Commute between Tirupur to Coimbatore But 6 Months after I decided to do Business than going to Job

Tbh in my Work Commute Experience Daily 120 KMs apprx and Business Commutes made me to utilise the Ather Well

Some weeks I ride 800 KMs Some week 1200 KMs Some weeks It went to till 1500+ KMs :crazy_face::hugs:

But Ather never Made me feel Bad :face_exhaling::vulcan_salute:

So far 75,500+ KMs, I Love my Ather and My Ather Loves me More :green_heart:

#Opinions_and_Reviews are my Own

Wakanda Forever :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

How much is battery health in %?

1 Like

Hey Bro, Mine got fried at 57,400 KMs and Changed Under Warranty

Mine is Gen 2 So 3 Yr Unlimited KMs Warranty

Hi @moderators

I wanna Keep this Post for 2-3 Weeks

So That My Brother’s Gen 2 will Hit 50k and I will Edit this Same Post as a Review for that Too :face_with_peeking_eye:

Hi bro. Nice to see it @75000 but you didn’t mentioned price of new battery pack you replaced at 57000kms.

1 Like

0 RS Under Warranty

1 Like