How long does it take from Full payment to delivery?

I made a full payment 1 week ago and still see the status as Invoicing. All Ather 450X owners can you let me know your experience from Full payment?

3 Likes

If you made the payment, Then the max time should be 10-15 days, Given that all payments including RTO charges and Insurance is paid.

8 Likes

I made the full payment on 17th January. Invoicing started on Jan 28th and all registration processes started. I got the delivery on 10th February.

It took around 20 days from full payment to delivery whereas I was promised 10-15 days. Hopefully you’ll get yours soon.

5 Likes

I booked mine in November 2021, and after full payment, all formalities got completed within a week itself. Only 2 things kept it being delayed to 30 days.

1. Rains during that time due to which EC itself mentioned not to come and collect the vehicle
  2. Ather dot was out of stock and they offered to convert my order to PC but I wanted dot, so another week delay for that
4 Likes

Yes all payment done including insurance, but i am told it will take 45 to 50 days which is surprising… I dont understand what is in the Invoicing process which takes 11/2 months.

5 Likes

Well, it took me 45 days so it’s not atypical. Atleast you were told that timeline. In my case, I was told that it will be available in 3 weeks but then it got moved thrice after that, to get a delivery in the seventh week.

Ather’s team is pretty bad with post sales engagement. So, keep following up with them periodically for updates.

7 Likes

They are facing a shortage due to demand as well as silicon shortage, they start accepting the full payment when the EC is allocated stock. Once they get the bike from the factory it’ll move to the next steps. The entire process would take ~20 days.

4 Likes

Check the outlet if they have stock. You have not shared the location of dealership or state. If the Ather Experience Centre has been for a while things are easy. In Goa it was a pain…

2 Likes

There is a huge spike in demand expanded by the CEO here,

Nevertheless, write a Mail to the CC they could ramp up the process.

2 Likes

I am referring to Ather Indiranagar Bangalore(supposed to be head office of Ather). I have been talking to them regularly, but all it get is wait for the promised time please.

2 Likes

I had got my 450X in 15 days after full payment but that was almost a year ago, and as @power_light2000 has mentioned, that demand has increased a lot recently for EV’s, even when one of my friends enquired at the showroom they informed it might take around a month’s time for delivery.

2 Likes

Hi, Yes did the Full payment on 31st Jan, still it is under invoicing. Last week theyre stating it’ll take 30-45 days

1 Like

Had called the CC and they told mine is under Document Verification. Not sure what will be the next stage.

Please post here, if you see any change in your vehicle delivery status.

2 Likes

Hi, I pre-ordered on January 2nd and yet there is no change of status. I was told only 3 weeks of time for the payment window to open and it’s already 6 weeks. No update, nothing. :frowning:

2 Likes

Call the CC, unless you follow up, they would not prioritize. Unfortunate but I see the pattern.

3 Likes

Depends on stock but less than 30 days , in case of my it was 3 weeks.

3 Likes

No change…will check with CC. Which colour did you pick? Last week I’ve been inform white is readily available for grey you need to wait

2 Likes

I have selected Grey…

2 Likes

The Grey version seems to be the most popular. I was told during my conversations with customer support, that the colour would not impact the delivery date (as I wanted the vehicle quickly and didn’t have a huge preference for the colour) but I have heard from at least one Ather representative that Grey coloured Athers are getting delayed. Not sure who is right there.

4 Likes

What was the date at different stages?

2 Likes