Home Charging

Mi8 be its called initial days love phobia. Most of Indians have this phobia, including me. It’s like how we protect our mobile wen it’s brand new.

1 Like

Got the Charging Pod just now…
And I removed the plastic :slight_smile:

By the way, the team did a great job.

3 Likes

What’s your order ID?

Nice. Should have fit an half feet higher. Cable is too close to the ground.

Swamped with @Abhishek.
Now it is 1042.
Before I had 5391

1 Like

I initially thought the cable wire will not be that long.
After installation, my mom also said the same, it is too low…

But honestly, that’s fine with me.

1 Like

What does that technically mean? Swapped??? Did not get you on that…!

2 Likes

Simply, Exchanged order IDs.

As I know @Abhishek has already taken his Ather delivered and how did you swap/exchange order ID with him??? And how did you get your charging point installed via a already pre-ordered and delivered order of Abhishek???
Need kind clarification on the same!
RGT

Woah… So many questions…
@Abhishek had two orders.
He didn’t want the second one right now.
So he gave his second Order id and I gave mine.
Ather as a company was not involved in anything except changing the numbers in their database.

3 Likes

Lucky you BTW how did you know that he has 2 order ID’s and good luck for your ride! When is the delivery scheduled BTW??
RGT

Can some one from @Ather.Team @Shreyas pls clarify what is this charging cable mentioned in the website as limited period offer? Is the charging cable provided free of cost along with the home pod for the first batch of pre-order customers!??
Also why is the on-road price Changing on a daily basis as I observed it yesterday it was ₹1,27,*** but today it’s displayed as ₹1,28,*** why is this done on a daily basis? Seriously confused!
Pls clarify this as it’s creating a lot of confusion to me and others reading this on the website?

There is a Rs 500 additional surcharge by RTO, effective 6th March. Could be that one.

RTO registration fee was 511 and now it cost 1011/-… that increased total inroad price.

I think before December 2018 who booked they were getting charging pod, atherone one subscription and now who are booking get charging cable ( charging adaptor) and ather service subscription for year… Free public charge will be till Dec 2019 only

That true

@gt_ravi @raghav.srinivasan @ayanahmedhussain
Thank you all for your replies!
RGT

No it’s Showing Charging cable for 340. And Home charging point for 450.

To be more clearer,

Pre - Orders done before 1st Novemeber 2018 --> Ather One Plan Subscription is Free.
Pre - Order done on or after 1st Novemeber 2018 --> Ather service Plan Subscription is Free.

Ather provides Home Charging Point as Limited Period Offer for only Ather 450’s Vehicles.
And provides portable charging cable + Socket installation for Ather 305’s Vehicles.

Ather charging point is free for everyone till Dec 2019 and after that one can opt Ather subscription plan like [Ather One or Ather Charging ] for using public charging points.

Note : Ather One plan includes reimbursing electricity bill consumed at home for every 3 months. You may not see reimbure amount for 1st year has subscription plan is offered free of cost for pre - ordered customer for 1st year. [Only for those who Pre - Orders done before 1st Novemeber 2018]

Isn’t the solenoid lock supposed to prevent the charging plug from being pulled out of the bike socket?

I am able to pull the charging cable out of the socket even while the bike is charging.