Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro

I remember reading Ather sharing charging socket for free with other OEMs. Since this is Hero, it is 1. Free and 2. Ather Grid can be used.

1 Like

Actually opensourced for everyone if i recall correctly

1 Like

This might also help Ather positively. Imagine Ather/hero grids at all hero showrooms.

6 Likes

Yes. And it’s free of charges ig

Has anyone tried charging their Ather with Vida’s fast charger in Bengaluru? Is it compatible, if yes it is free ( I know Vida can charge with Ather’s charger), Their website show’s around 15 chargers in Bengaluru.

1 Like

Ather getting charged from Vida grid.

11 Likes

now the fun begins, I meant WW3 at those charging stations

2 Likes

Are the charging speeds same as Ather grid?

1 Like

Went for a test drive yesterday. Liked the performance of the scooter, the dash board, colour etc… Ather has a good competition. Ather needs to improve it’s software which i believe they are already doing, but, also look into more features such as cruise mode. They should introduce this feature if possible with a software so that the current users can start using them.

But, nothing can beat Athers look and design.

2 Likes

Came across a hero Vida Grid point. Their double charger module seems more useful when more scooters show up at one point. This grid point is at Orion Mall Bangalore. This location also has 2 Ather points and Pulse DC chargers. I saw 4 athers here parked not able to charge at the Ather grid because there are only 2 guns and I don’t think everyone knows that athers can charge from Hero Vida charging points.

4 Likes

Are you sure? I have seen recent posts showing Ather stuck at INITIALISING on Vida chargers.

4 Likes

Not 100% sure. Will try soon. But technically should be able to. It’s just that most Ather owners don’t even know Ather and Hero have the same charging plug

2 Likes

I saw a video in which Ather 450x was getting charged at vida point. It was at it’s one of the showroom points and not grids. The owner was charging and at the same time asking questions about Vida

4 Likes

Saw couple of these in Hennur, Bengaluru at BP petrol pump. These are not activated yet, hence can’t charge according to pump saleperson

5 Likes

Ather should come up with something like these chargers, it was long back requested that grid 2.0 have at least 2 connectors so 2 athers can be charged simultaneously but they never picked up. And now Vida is usually installs 2 grids which has 2 connectors in it. That means atleast 4 scooters can charge at the same time :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Ather is going with single chargers at more locations rather than more chargers at fewer locations. Ideally it should be more chargers at many locations but athers route might be better because they have relations with more businesses now because of setting up single chargers. I feel, it’s not a bad thing to have 4 chargers in a 2 Km radius all at diff businesses rather than 4 chargers at one site/one business They can scale whenever they want by adding another charger. This way Ather gets more reach first they can later add for demand. In hero’s case. It’s only at malls and bigger establishments. So more chargers at fewer locations. Considering we can use them as well. For us it’s a win win :man_shrugging:t4:

But I hope intercity locations get at least 2-3 chargers. Other wise at least multiple locations with single chargers as they’ve done on the Mumbai Pune highway.

2 Likes

Hi

I tried to use Vida for my bike. It didn’t work anywhere. What should I do.

It only shows initialisation.

Did it work for u

1 Like

Not all Vida grids are activated to charge, They will do once Vida starts delivering their scooters, don’t worry Vida and Ather uses the same CANBUS com for charging so it will be 100% compatible.

2 Likes

suzuki toyota Ather vida

Elders,please move this post to the funny side :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes