Help us make the Ather Grid experience better!

Time for gen 1 and 1.5 owners to celebrate .

10 Likes

damn, very good move by Ather❤️

1 Like

:sweat_smile: tha is good

1 Like

I believe it should work. May be some one can try by keeping phone in airplane mode.

AFAIK your wallet/balance info is on Ather servers. It can initiate charging session. In case of any negative balance , it can ask you to adjust layer or before next charge.

Wow. Lucky Gen 1 and 1.5 owners. One more reason for them hold on these Athers.

4 Likes

Today the App will be updated and from tomorrow the grid is payable 1re per min of usage, good riddance for people trying to make an advantage of free things. Now people who are in real need of grid charging will be beneficial.

PS @Atherteam can you post the data of one month after the charges, really need to see how people have abused the system

11 Likes

Not sure if all the bugs are sorted and if this payment model is correct. Last week I was charging from ~8% and till 35% charging went fast as expected ~25-30 min but the next 30 min it slowed due to some reason and my final charge was at 45% from 8% in ~1 hr. At least till 70-80% if fast charging profile is maintained, the charges are fine.

1 Like

This was my personal opinion, You are right if the speed drops they will earn extra, and we will lose extra.

BTW, looks like they got cold feet and the App is updated yet again and the charges have been removed. Maybe they will change it to kWh now.

3 Likes

Ya charging time is unpredictable

5 Likes

Beta update 8.1.0, 100 rupees is back. The pest control team really needs to kill the bugs. These bugs are multiplying way faster than any species on this planet.

Looks like we are moving forward to payable Ather grid system.

4 Likes

Back to back updates from yesterday they went back from 8.0.1 to 8.1.0 to 8.0.2, even updates they are not able to keep in line

BTW 100rs is gone, again :sleepy:. It might come-back in 8.1.0. Till then toodaloo

2 Likes

Funny thing is beta on iOS is still on 8.0.0 (which was installed). It forced me to update to a regular version from the app store since that is on 8.0.1

1 Like

while it’s stuck on 8.1.0 for me on iOS

1 Like

Can you dm me the test flight link for version 8.1.0?