Find out which Ather T-Shirt is for you!

Hey folks!

We launched a bunch of Ather Merch for all of you that appreciate the technology that drives Ather, or just love Ather for what we are!

We know it can get confusing to choose one, especially when all of them look so good :wink:

So, we thought we’d make it simple for you guys with this quiz that helps you find the right T-Shirt for you!

https://atherenergy.involve.me/which-ather-t-shirt-is-for-you

We’re also giving a 20% discount on all of our T-Shirts for all our forum members!

No minimum order value but this offer runs for a limited time. Use the code ‘MERCH20’ to avail the discount! Click here to place your order!

7 Likes

Was waiting for a discount. Ordered!

2 Likes

Not interested very costly

5 Likes

maybe colab with a brand and try to lower the price around 600-800rs then it would seem considerable,I know Ather tries not compromise on quality but apparel made for fans should be more accesible

also few more colors would help,really like the battery pack shirt but I will ruin white shirt easily.

10 Likes

Agree with this

2 Likes

That is accurate, very limited designs and colours with overcharged prices. They should collaborate with proper channel and bring down the prices.

4 Likes

Ys … correct

3 Likes

Why don’t you only focus on vehicle ?? It has a lot more things to do with. “ROYAL ENFIELD” strategy will not work everywhere

2 Likes

Absolutely :hugs:

2 Likes

In case anyone at Ather is wondering why no one is buying your merch - The checkout button does not work. Clicking on checkout just keeps redirecting to the merch store homepage :joy:

1 Like

I won’t even buy after the regen issue.

Calm down Bhai they will figure out something I hope so atleast …

1 Like

Ye hope hi toh Ather ko zinda rakhe h

2 Likes

Hey Hey,

Thanks for sharing. This is actually happening for a few users, getting this fixed ASAP.

1 Like

Of course, the Merch Team gives a more prompt answer than the Product Team :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Hello

1. enable option to purchase using Ather credits in merch store

2. FORUM20 discount code is not working

2 Likes

Nope I don’t don’t think so…

I got a call from Bangalore head office today… it was for the battery drain issue which I am facing .

But then I asked him what about coasting regen for gen 3 & 3.1 ? … and he said NO

I even asked him If Ather team is releasing new Connectivity plans then why not service plans? I will be going to give my Ather for battery health check up and I am scared what if they charge me a long bill ?

And the only thing he said was I will provide feedback to the team and blah blah blah…

Disappointed …

Not going to recommend Ather to anyone unless they improve or atleast reach the level they were in 2022.

My friend bought 3.1 450x and I said just buy it… we will get advance regen (just like ola) and cruise control…

Ab wo gaali de raha hai mujhe :expressionless:

And yes, the Ather merch team is more active on forum :tada::joy:

4 Likes

This is fixed now, thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

And for your troubles, here’s something special. Please use coupon code Merch20 for your next purchase.

3 Likes

Simpal

2 Likes