Find out which Ather T-Shirt is for you!

Kuch siko inse kuch seko this is responses within minutes ak aur log ha :expressionless: sida ignore karte ha…

2 Likes

Why is everyone taking so much tension about T-Shirts. Just create your own custom design and upload on Vistaprint.

1 Like

Ouch. Are you still friends?

Thankfully… yes but gaali to abhi bhi kha hi raha hu :smiling_face_with_tear::joy:

Ab mujhse koe bhi suggestion nahi mangega ig :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will this t-shirt make it to the market?

5 Likes

Might be the part of the goodies that you get with your Apex.

4 Likes

Okay, that make sense. I hope they would come up something special for new Rizta owners too. Something cheesy.

3 Likes

Helmetssssssssssssss :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

Actually Ather producing those Tshirt in My City Only, The Production Merch name is Swift Merchandise. Just around 10 KMs from my Home. As a Cotton City Human Being, Ather’s Current GSM T-shirt will cost 300-350 for Bulk Custom Made Orders Tbh

As You said, They can sell it for 699 or 799 Nicely :green_heart:

Only Apex Merch Bandana is Packed with Apex Delivery Goodie. This Tshirt will be available for Purchase in ACDC '24 - Source Ather EC

2 Likes

By buying Ather emposed T shirts (very expensive). People think about prestige issue. My consideration is give us free of cost we will give free advertisement and boast ourselves. A grocery producer give free T shirt to the loadman and they wearing happily.

2 Likes

free is bit of a strecth but I think they should keep entry a bit low as a good tshirt from known brand starts at 300rs on Ajio or Myntra,Ather should start at this so they win peoples trust that the material their partner is using can keep up then expand on few designs that cost more like bigger prints etc.

3 Likes