FAME Subsidy

Thank u :blush:

Hereā€™s a calculation I made with the available information at present.

4 Likes

Makes it more compelling for all 340 orders to upgrade to 450s.

What does "we will have to get all the registrations re-done over the course of the next week mean? Does it mean all previously purchased ather owners need to re-register their vehicles with FAME2 guidelines or does it mean new vehicles awaiting delivery are getting registered as per new guidelines?? Little confusing so small clarification neededā€¦!
RGT

2 Likes

I think this mean registration of Ather 450 as an eligible recipient of subsidy. Not for individual vehicles but the registration of the model with fame authority. Just like crash test was done for one nexon and the model got 4 stars from ncap. Not every car went for crash test. Hope this clears the understanding.

6 Likes

Not only Ather, all EV vehicle registration stopped because of FAME2.

1 Like

Is the retesting done and any other updates related to FAME II??? Anyone?
RGT

@Shreyas any updates on fame 2?

Hey Guys,

We are almost through with the certification process. There arenā€™t any compliance issues, which means the vehicles are eligible for the FAME II subsidy. The delay is only on the account of operational processes, which we are on the final stages of.

We are just awaiting the final certificate at the moment, once that comes in, we will register the vehicles for FAME II.

Will give an update on this by Friday.

19 Likes

Your update has come as a breath of fresh! Thank you for the update.

1 Like

This is awesomeā€¦ thanks

Awesome. Just curious. How much is the subsidy under FAME 2?

Great news. My understanding is the new subsidy will be 24k.

Yup, but isnt there an increase of 3.5K ? Didnā€™t hear anything on it.

That news was speaking about old updateā€¦ Which is increase due to mandatory 5 year insurance and 500 extra for Karnataka cess which is in place since 1 month.

2 Likes

That was old newsā€¦ Very old news. The only hike is Rs 500 due to a KA Govt cess for road safety.

1 Like
1 Like

Subsidy is going to increase I hope!

Ather is going to be the second in that sense Iā€™m quite sure about that!
RGT

3 Likes

Is Ather going to cut the price?