FAME Subsidy

Aye fame2 ka lafda kab khatam hoga :disappointed:
payment window was opened last week of March, waited nd made the payment on 1st April so dat it will count in dis financial year.
Never knew in dream dat fame 2 will make me to wait many more days… :pensive::pensive:
FINGER CROSSED :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I think as the FAME 2 policy is still not clear, we cannot expect a number (for the subsidy). Maybe 2000₹ difference
So according to me, you should proceed with the payment.
Even my payment window opened at 19 March.
Today I crossed 600kms on my Nimbus 450

1 Like

Payment done on April 1st.
Ather team said no registration of vehicles from RTO side, untill fame 2 clear picture gt cleared from govt. :pensive:

2 Likes

So I guess only those who paid before April 1 have the confusion - whether to wait for fame 2 or forfeit the extra subsidy and take early delivery. How many are in this state??
Any insider information on when fame 2 delivery can happen?

3 Likes

Fame 2 is another example of grand vision but poor execution!! How can any country progress with such poor implementation on the ground. Sometimes it scares me where are we going with this and how do we compete with aggressive and proactive governments in our neighborhood!
Tesla has joined China bandwagon and we are caught in red tapism. Sad!

2 Likes

@Ather.Team plz update wats the current status abt fame 2

@tarun has replied in Twitter that they are yet to get clarity…

Any updates on FAME2??? @tarun @swapniljain @Shreyas @Ather.Team
When are the deliveries scheduled for April
customers going to commence?
RGT

Today the ather app dashboard is displaying this message!

Delivery update:
Your delivery timeline is pushed by 10 days as we are awaiting more clarity on FAME II subsidy scheme from the Government.

I am happy and satisfied that at least the people at Ather are informing their customers about the current situation that they are going through!
RGT

1 Like

From FAME 2 guidelines.

Does Ather have enough locations to qualify?
Or are they trying to get an exception for their unique service model?

1 Like

Eagerly waiting for the delivery, made the payment already, hopefully we will get the news soon

What’s your order ID???

3551, looks like it’s pending on fame 2 discount

Any updates on FAME II and/or delivery of April batch of ATHER 450’s?
RGT

2 Likes

Hopefully this gets cleared soon

1 Like

Waiting is becoming a very difficult task after having all these issues concerned with FAME II…! If at all all expected deliveries were happening as expected then it would have been a different story all together! Hoping to get the vehicle delivered on a schedule! But due to FAME II it’s just become a dream!
A small and sincere request to @Ather.Team is to provide a resolution to 3k & 4k series customers at the earliest by getting required approval from concerned authorities! Since if 3k series deliveries are delayed then it would definitely delay the deliveries of 4k series, which at this point is becoming a challenging job for us waiting from August! TIA
RGT

1 Like

@Shreyas please tell us still how many days to wait ?

Are you still waiting for the 340?