Extended battery warranty - 2years additional

Did we do anything wrong by purchasing Ather 450X before this offer?? Why new booking gets it for 1Rs and Previous owers has to pay 6999/- + GST = 8500/-

3 Likes

Did we do anything wrong by purchasing Ather 450X before this offer?? Why new booking gets it for 1Rs and Previous owers has to pay 6999/- + GST = 8500/-

2 Likes

Mahnn!!Ather is going to fall down :rofl:…Whatever be the complication ,people who love Ather will buy it at any cost and the first person would be myself…

3 Likes

Fine then…What made you buy Ather sir?

1 Like

I want this ! Its not fair i bought Ather on 7th November where you guys not provided any offers Its not fair

1 Like

Ather cheating us by only introducing this offer to new customers. It should be available for all who purchased gen 3. Ather should realise that feedback from existing customers is important to attract new customers. And we should spread our voice by posting our injustice in different platforms so Ather should feel the heat.

5 Likes

I wonder if any older owners voluntarily pays extra amount if prices are increased from December. I think it’s unfortunate for those who got it in November. You got the best deal which was available on the day of your purchase. Will see if Ather gives any perks to other gen 3 owners. If extended warranty itself is this unfortunate. Think about those who paid for gen 2 and immediately gen 3 announced with better range and similar pricing.

7 Likes

Not at all happy what Ather is doing now. We all agree that everyone need to do business but they need to think about current users too. Current user should have option to get this 2 year battery extended warranty for sure.

I would also like to mention that they are stopping Ather grid for current user. Then what about current user.

It’s a very very good offer for December buyers. But I bought Ather in November month. I’m very disappointed.it’s not good. Im going to sell my Ather …

I never expect like this from Ather…

1 Like

I’m here just to grab popcorn and eat what say @yashwanth3170

2 Likes

If you guys just cry for this…Then what will the Future Ather owners do if Fame 2 incentive ends? …By 2024 Fame 2 ends incentive too ends and so the price will go more than 2 lakhs,will you guys still consider buying Ather?. Everyone needs to understand this…Offers pass by,if you buy a shirt for 1000Rs the next year or the next month or even the next day the price may go down to 700Rs,this doesn’t mean that you’ve bought it at the wrong time,you bought it coz only you needed it, so what will you guys do if an another offer bigger than this :joy:,your wait will be endless for those who are waiting for special offers…All the best guys :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I purchased on 02 Nov 22 can i opt for the new offer

1 Like

As per your example: For a shirt of 1000 RS the offer price is 700 RS so the previous customer will lose 300 RS

So 8500 RS should have a discount of 2550 RS = 5950 RS Extended Warranty for New user which can be justified as December/Year end offer. (Discount according to your shirt offer 300rs)

Shirt of 1000 RS is not sold for 1 RS but sold for 700RS as discount. (As you mentioned) But extended warranty of 8500 RS is sold for FREE/1 Rs as an offer.

Offers might change it will be cheaper in future, but in the case of Battery warranty Ather is going backwards, where they are selling the Extended warranty for free for new customers and they are charging 8500RS for existing customers.

Also, at the time of Purchase Ather didn’t have extended warranty plan in their list and 3 years warranty was max. Then they suddenly come up with a plan of Extended warranty and they give it for free as an offer and chargeable for existing users which makes most of them upset.

7 Likes

So you say that buying Ather during other months is a waste of money and trust?..So if you are in a plan to buy an Ather next year in the month of January for your relative who hasn’t have a bike and his daily commute is nearly 70kms…Will you wait for December 2023 to buy it or will youbuy it in January itself???

3 Likes

Btw how much years is your flight old and how much kms have you driven?

3 Likes

Moreover this warranty will be only valid if your daily commute is less than 34 kms or else you’ll exceed the warranty limits of 60k kms…

4 Likes

Did i mention it anywhere that Ather is Waste? To be frank i love to ride it and i stopped using my car. i had bought Ather after checking all the comparison videos/ reviews. But when you pay a huge amount of 1.63 lakhs, they dont even leave 1rs at the time of purchase, and than while using it with all the bugs and most of promised features not working properly is what makes the trust level to come down. Imagine you pay 2400/ year with all the bugs and features not working what would be your reaction. I am still waiting for my Ride / charge data and they had given a date of 5th dec and today is 7th dec. Coming to the warranty: i had purchased the scooter in the month of October Mid, When we are using the same battery which is being used by the DEC users than why are we not getting it? Discount in the total price can make sense but Extended warranty as free which i dint like. Company mite say they batteries are tested and works for some KM but once your 3 years warranty is done and if you face any issues than the company will say “Sorry sir your battery is out of warranty”

5 Likes

So here we go with my Ather story 450X Gen 3.

My brother has booked an Ather 450 On Nov 13.

1. We wanted to get insurance privately from other company. We were denied and forced to take insurance from showroom. They didn’t have proper explanation to for why we have to do it. All they say is “It should be done like that only sir” (Rs. 2500 extra)

2. The RTO charges in Nungambakkam is around 350 where as in My dealer (Khivraj Ambattur) charges 500 extra and when I asked them they don’t have answer for that.

3. Next the loan process, we applied for 1 year tenure but they made it 3 years. We had to wait longer for For the bank to change the tenure. The loan process was over on Nov 28th.

4. Now the vehicle went for registration on Dec 5, and the vehicle is due for delivery tomorrow (Dec 8).

NOW WHEN I ASK FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY THEY SAY ITS ONLY FOR VEHICLES THAT HAD BEEN INVOICED IN DEC. WELL WHAT WAS THAT Ather? DID WE MAKE A MISTAKE BUYING IN NOVEMBER? WHAT IS THIS PARTIALITY?

TOTALLY DISSATISFIED BY YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EVEN BEFORE THE DELIVERY OF BIKE.

9 Likes

let me give you an example, Today my 450 has been sent for final warranty repairs, as it is 3 years old and this will be the final warranty service after that you all know whose warranty has got over Ather Service centre will bill like hell saying 15 different problems are coming up and they didn’t find those in 3 years, from DOT charger to Ignition key slot, my scooter has every problem, I told them and some of them got fixed some didn’t like my dot charger, they say the TAB is broken and can’t be fixed unless it’s factory condition :dotted_line_face:, they won’t give you a battery SOH unless you see a drastic drop in range, My suggestion is MOVE ON, even if Ather provides some discount on the EWP it’s not worth it.

5 Likes

You should provide the extended warranty for all the existing customers also at Rs 1 only. Why only the new customers are getting this benefit ?

5 Likes