[Event] Online Open House: Battery and Charging

They are not doing you a favor by swapping your charger after it was their poor communication that caused this confusion in the first place. I don’t see what’s to be thankful about when people are simply doing the jobs they had signed up to do.

On yhe other hand, when they keep bungling things up so publicly and spectacularly, they definitely deserve all the names people like me call them.

Remember: they are not doing us any favours. We’ve paid them quite handsomely.

5 Likes

Hey bro,

It’s not like that bro. I have a great trust in them. As two inspiring youngsters @tarun @swapnil.iitm start up company named Ather makes us proud. Hats off to them.

Ofcourse yes, I do agree that they have some heirarchical co-ordination communication trouble in between them and/ or to their dealerships. But going forward, they will sort it out (which leads us onto these kind of issues).

And the issues here out right now, is about making us available to the option of swapping the charger. I hope they’ll sort out the same by going through above words.

Let’s hope for the best asap. @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Do any justify deceitful communication practices and lack of QC.

Sure. They haven’t been able to get a handle on it for monthe together, but they will suddenly get everything in order, with the power of hope and prayer.

3 Likes

Am not think its because of QC (Quality Control). Instead, this is Policy making and implementation. A startup cannot be perfect in its initial stages. But Ather overcome most of them. But still need to go long way to satisfy customers need. that’s why I use the word “sacrifice” in some aspects. its not single person growth its our country growth and motivation’s lots of youngsters. @tarun

1 Like

There are a bunch of actual QC issues plaguing the company in addition to the issue being discussed currently. As a result, several customers - myself included - were delivered defective scooters. In addition, these miscommunication issues are icing on the cake.

So sorry to hear this. If you have felt anything so as your delivered scooter is defective, then please go across their service center and sort it out as the vehicle is having 3 years warranty. If it is any bug or error on the main dashboard, then please let them know through this forum. They’ll sort out those through a next OTA upgrade.

1 Like

Can you let us know how they accessed that menu .

You think I don’t know that? How does any of it excuse the QC failure that led to a defective delivery in the first place?

Sir, why not provided the center stand to Ather EV ?

Honestly, I feel Ather is evading a lot of difficult questions. The document they’ve put together after the battery event doesn’t address a LOT of good questions I saw during the event itself.

2 Likes

There were more than 200 questions asked :sweat_smile:. If there’s a specific one we’ve missed out, do post here and we’ll try to answer them

1 Like

Can ather 450x be charged at 122kW (50kW CCS2+ 50kW CHAdeMO+ 22kW Type2) fast charger installed by EESLor some kind of converter be attached for charging ather 450x with these chargers

5 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji Can you please share the recording on YouTube? I’m not able to access the recording on Zoom, it says cloud recording has expired.