EV policies of different states

@abhishek.balaji Please clear very important doubts related to this Maharashtra State subsidy & RTO.

3 Likes

Whose RTO receipt is that and from which city? Is that Pune?

The Mumbai dealer who I have spoken to and made a payment to confirmed that the RTO charges in the invoice are ā‚¹868/- and Maharashtra has yearly EV renewals at around ā‚¹408 per year. 868 includes ā‚¹200 for the RC smart card and 50 bucks for the postal charges.

But thereā€™s really no clarity on what the actual RTO policy is, what the benefits are, and why thereā€™s a yearly renewal at all.

1 Like

Its for Mumbai and what I have shared the RTO receipt. I have taken from Mumbai Dealer. It clearly shows that RTO have charged registration and road tax to us. Also State subsidy there is no clarity thatā€™s why i thought Ather should know about it as @abhishek.balaji has shared this details before and atleast they should take follow on the same with Maharashtra govt.

Also on the day of delivery we guys have to pay the remaining amout of RTO to the dealer. This is what its been told by the dealer

Oh wow, I didnā€™t know the Mumbai dealer has actually started with the RTO processes and giving out receipts. I still havenā€™t even received my full-payment receipt from him.

And I donā€™t get it. How are the RTO prices different for you and me. @abhishek.balaji mind shedding some light on this whole matter please?

1 Like

I havenā€™t received the receipt. Its like I have forced them to share the RTO breakup and this guys from Mumbai Dealer is really helpful and he has shared to me personally. Also we have Ather Mumbai Whatsapp Group were we first discuss about issues then escalate it on forum and twitter after everyone is agreed to it.

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji even I have been charged the RTO amount by Mumbai dealer whereas there is relaxation in terms of tax and registration fees. Kindly shed some light on this.

2 Likes

Dear Abhishek. Request you to look into this matter on priority and let us know. Thanks Rohn

2 Likes

Awaiting a reply soon @abhishek.balaji we have been waiting for Ather to land on our shores for some time now.

3 Likes

Our team is checking with the authorities on the subsidy and the road tax. Will clarify here once we get a good understanding of how the subsidy and the road tax would work in Maharashtra. Right now, weā€™re following the guidelines by the local RTOs when registering an EV.

5 Likes

Thank you @abhishek.balaji. We all Maharashtra/Mumbai EVā€™s Lovers will wait for your positive reply :pray: Soonā€¦

1 Like

Thank you @abhishek.balaji we will wait for the details.

Hi Abhishek, any update on the EV policies in Maharashtra

Any update on Kerala ev policy

Any policy by State Govt of U.P.? Also when will you be launching in other cities of U.P. after lucknow ?

Hello all, Iā€™m from Pune and Iā€™ve also paid for RTO registration charges as 1. Road tax - ā‚¹408 & 2. RTO registration charges + smart card - ā‚¹600, total = ā‚¹1008.

And about Maharashtra ev subsidy of ā‚¹5000, we asked about this to dealer, they clearly said that we have to prepare the file and submit it somewhere in Mantralaya building, Mumbai ourselves.

Dealer will only help to prepare documents.

1 Like

Hi Buddy, So tell your dealer to help out with documents what has be submitted and also tell him to give specific address of Mantralaya building (Note: I am sure they will have no answer to this). I stay very nearby to Mantralaya.

Abhishek, kindly follow up with Telangana government to provide the road tax exemption which is announced two months back.

Surely Iā€™m going to prepare the documents, and whenever I get the chance, Iā€™ll submit it.

1 Like

A kind request to share the details of documents and address to us. That will be very helpful :pray:

1 Like