Enjoy free Ather Connect Pro and Ather Grid charging till 31 December 2022!

Hey folks,

Ather Connect Pro and charging at Ather Grid points will continue to be free till 31 December 2022. At Ather, we are bullish that the future of mobility is connected. As more and more people experience the benefits of connected and smart scooters, they would understand the tremendous benefits that seamless connectivity in mobility can bring.

At the current stage, we do not want to discourage adoption of connected services by charging for it, which would impact the larger cause. As we ramp up our development efforts of products related to connectivity, smarts and charging, our owners extensively using these services and sharing feedback would accelerate the pace of growth, and move to a smarter, connected commute.

If you’re curious about our approach to connected and smart commute, you can tune into the episode of Declassified with Sripriya GN:

48 Likes

Really helpful.

2 Likes

This is excellent! But this also means that with the current rate of growth of Athers on the road, coupled with the surprisingly low number of Ather Grid points being operational and charging continuing to be free, the issue of all points being perennially occupied will just exponentially increase…

Is Ather thinking of some way out of this?

17 Likes

Thank you #AtherEnergy

6 Likes

Glad to hear the News. Thanks to Ather Team for supporting customers and understanding their pulse and move accordingly.

4 Likes

Good to hear about the Ather Pro & Grid charging free extension :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good initiative and privilege for valued customers Thanks @tarun & @abhishek.balaji

6 Likes

I bought my Ather 450x in january and in this past 4 months i have enjoyed riding it and also excessively used the connectivity features. Good going team Ather.

5 Likes

In jaipur Ather charging station always full or many times it’s not working the company have to setup the more charging station

4 Likes

woohooo!!! Sir @abhishek.balaji You Just Saved My Rs. 2400/- +GST For This Year… haha…

7 Likes

Awesome news

2 Likes

Thank you Ather

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji i have already purchased the pro for a year in that case you can refund the connect pro subscription amount?

2 Likes

Those purchased services will be resumed after the free subscription till December 31 which availed by the Ather now

3 Likes

It will continue to be as useful as last two months for me. My rides stopped syncing loooong time back. I don’t bother complaining anymore :slight_smile: Also never spending any penny on it.

2 Likes

Respected sir. can you send me the Ather T-shirt for me and i will be more happy that from Ather i have received one item and can you add Alexa in coming update that will be great for all users in Ather450+ or Ather450X what will be the new variant of Ather will the design change or it will be lesser amount of on going Ather sale vehicle sir

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Mobile app not working

Maybe this can be updated in the app as well.

1 Like

Why Ather app subscription is too high ? It should be a minimum amount that anyone can afford