How that justifies for my order which was on Aug 11, 2019 (Order ID 14657) ? DOT charger was not even launched or discussed or had no clue when I was booking my order and Ather has no right to charge for its installation when POD charger & its installation was included in the original offering!
I am holding off my payment and demand free installation for my order!
Ather should drop this price discrimination policy and waive-off on installation charges for all who have ordered before launch of DOT charger!
I am not going to pay extra money for removing a component out of vehicle and putting that on a DOT charger! That is your business decision not me. I am still OK if you provide me old POD charger with AC-to-DC converter on the vehicle, I am happy to carry 5kg additional weight on the vehicle!
As this post was moved by admin, FYI this reply was in response to comment by Hemant on waiving off few orders and charging few orders!