DiY mount for Portable Charger

Please provide the material details and other details… if there is a video it would be helpful

Any purchase link to buy the holder

2 Likes

Inspired from Mr Pavan Kumar, i made my version of Ather dot from ther charger :innocent:

Do share your thoughts and comments. (Also added external fan for cooling, too lazy to go downstairs for current photo :grin:)

16 Likes

Here is my DIY wall mount made of Steel.

4 Likes

Bro it’s a handmade from welder. He can measure your charger then make simple way not rocket science :wink:

5 Likes

Bro it’s costly charger so you can cover up from unwanted dust when you not connected charger at your Ather 450x👍

4 Likes

It needs open air cooling

2 Likes

Bro i think you can’t understand my advice so see pictures.

:grin:

3 Likes

You can find the same from this seller on Amazon.,

Or directly from his website.,

https://printedbots.co.in/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=74

1 Like

can you please share the mesurement of the sintex box ? im trying to get in my local shop

1 Like

Is there a purchase link or contact number for the same?

5 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve done it something like this. Bought the sintex fuse box for the portable charger

5 Likes

It is available here as well

@Kochi @palalmobilityacc @Owners-Kochi @abhishek.balaji @tarun Is Ather providing this kind of charging plug pins after paying 19 k? Yesterday evening I brought a new Ather 450X in Palal Mobility Kochi, after I reach home and check the charger,its plugs are low quality.

Is there any option provided by Ather quality check of the battery and charger on dealer’s end?

2 Likes

Wait they removed the prcd??

5 Likes

Yes.and added low quality plug.amount is same as 19 k

3 Likes

I got mine 3 days back and it has pcrd

2 Likes

Which city did you get from? Are dealers taking out the prcd and replacing it with plugs???

2 Likes

Can any other new Ather owner confirm?

3 Likes

I had got my Ather 450X delivery in September and the charger did have a prcd and not some cheap plug

1 Like