Discussions on Vehicle and App OTAs

Warp mode is still with no improvement, torque is very poor

2 Likes

Don’t you think the performance has dropped?

2 Likes

Initial Torque is lost, and the topspeed in each mode is reduced, I bought Ather 450x just for the warp mode performance but now I feel sorry about the decision.

Check the video topspeed in each mode is reduced by 5km approximate compared to previous update, video is based on paddock, real-world speed will be 10 to 15km less than shown.

3 Likes

Yes, the warp is maxing at 85KM/HR and not at all feeling normal.

1 Like

Well sorry to disappoint you further but there is a 10 km speedo error at speeds above 80 and the error decreases as the speed decreases.

I felt like Sports is better than warp now -_-

2 Likes

Even my ather stopped syncing since 3 days. How to rectify it?

This had been rectified. Raj from Ather called me and we did a reset ans it’s fine.

1 Like

is your warp mode fixed or the sync issue?

Sync issue is fixed. Raj from ather said that he would be looking into this warp issue.

1 Like

Please keep me and people update on the warp mode fix.

4 Likes

Is it me or anyone who has noticed this that charging is taking some time post the update? Approximately 40 minutes delay. Or is it the sudden temperature drop in Mumbai?

2 Likes

No changes in charging algos or patterns, so do watch for a few more days and let us know if it reoccurs. It also depends on which range you’re observing this delay.

Thanks, I will do it. I am observing/riding in sports since day 1

1 Like

From recent app updates, I’m not getting full ride statistics from the date of vehicle delivery. Only few days or a month is available, previous data’s are not available. Where to find ride statistics history? @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

After OTA performance of warp mode is too less

3 Likes

Into the ather app before delivery of my machine it show my 450X Series 1 colour on the home screen but after delivery it show me white colour in the app on home screen. why this thing happen? I think it requires system reset to resolve this query

Now, it shows the latest 10. Expecting it to be increased in future OTA

Is it the beta or the stable version ?

1 Like

Do we know when the iOS app is going to be updated or is it ever going to be ? I’m currently on v 3.6.5.0

1 Like