Discussions on Vehicle and App OTAs

You’re free to expect. But be ready to be disappointed.

They’re not ready with stable version yet and you’re expecting holiday updates. Ather is referred to “Tesla of 2 wheelers in India” by people like us. The fact is they aren’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, it’s better if they stay “Ather Energy” :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

Its a common one they say it will reduce after some use. But not sure

2 Likes

May be it’s cooling fan running effect

1 Like

I’m getting an error while paying for connect pro subscription. Anybody facing same issue? (Bought 450x recently)

Hey, Even I faced this yesterday. You are probably trying from app. Try using website using laptop/PC. It worked for me

I am not able to upload Documents from Ather App. Nothing works when I click on “Camera” and “Select from device”

Update 1: As some member said, This works well with iOS and has some issues with android 10+ Also, I have reported this issue in the app. Tried Clearing Cache and uninstalling the app, nothing works.

It worked for me. I use android. When I uploaded, it showed pics in app but reflected in scooter only after 2 days.

Unable to upload documents tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but still not working. Please help. I just bought it

Refer below post. Maybe it will take a bit of time for reflect in the dashboard.

Did u update the software in ur 450x scooter. I had similar issue but that got fixed after the recent 450x OS update. Now I could see my the documents visible in the scooter.

1 Like

It wont work on android for now, you can try from iOS. I tried from iOS and it worked. When I raised this to Ather’s notice, they told there’s some problem in the app and they are releasing an update in this week.

2 Likes

Hey Guys, unfortunately I don’t see much updates in recent OTA update. Errrors in rider statistics, sync issues, indicator turning off before even taking a turn, documents not available on dash etc… are still present … anyone else facing these issues??

1 Like

Errors in app sync, ride data sync is stable is getting synced correctly but maps won’t load depending upon location app can’t display charge status of vehicle. And dashboard sometimes restarts in middle of ride and suddenly stops displaying current ride km and restarts from zero all these issues are plaguing 450x and don’t know when we will get option to connect to Bluetooth.

1 Like

Thank you @srivatsabs24.

Anyone else running into this issue?

1 Like

There is a relation between phone app and vehicle dashboard software. Your app may be updated but check the vehicle update. The dashboard software version should be 10.0.2_2021xx this is latest update and fixed these issues.

If it is not this version then don’t worry they are rolling out update in batches so you shall get it in maybe a couple of days.

1. Ride stats sync
  2. document sync
  3. Maps loading and few more issues got rectified

Below is for your reference.

Latest ota was 10.0.2_20251 which was rolled out to early access user’s who had signed up right ? @abhishek.balaji or newer update has been released ?

Thank you @kumar.uppaluri2. Vehicle dash has been updated to latest 10.0.2_2021xx as well. have restarted the dash after upgrade. Mobile also has the latest version, but still running into issues :slight_smile:

Hi @nayak.ganesh when is your vehicle updated.!! Just asking because your ride is on 7th Jan.

Old rides would not sync the rides taken after the update are getting sync.

Also once remove all the docs and upload again to the app like removing cache for a browser updates in pc to take effect.

Because for all of us who tried early access and also now with stable update those issues are rectified.

2 Likes

Thanks @kumar.uppaluri2 . I updated the OTA and took it for a small ride… so the last ride what you see is post installing the latest update (on 7th Jan). I will go for a ride again today and update this group. Note: No rides between 20th Dec and 7th Jan as i was out of town.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji, I got my Ather today, but I am not able to open Ather App on my phone (Device: Asus 6Z, Android 11. ) The app immediately crashes as soon as it displays the logo.

This seems to be the issue other have been facing. Do you have any update on this?