Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

No, Home charging reimbursement has been removed completely.

Hello Everyone Good News

Price has been updated in Maharashtra

Please contact with respective dealers

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ride statistics Not available

Is this a new subsidy which has come to accompany the fame subsidy or is it a different one. Will this reduce the price of the scooter more??? any clarity @abhishek.balaji

In short this is a PLI scheme for EV manufacturers, in this case a two wheeler OEM must invest around ā‚¹1000 Cr. To take this benefit. It may not decrease the prices of the scooter, but will definitely be helpful for better network of charging point, services etc.

3 Likes

Need subscription Option 3 which shall include:

• Ride stats
  • OTA updates

@tarun , @abhishek.balaji request you to please consider this requirement, not everyone has need for navigation.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Ather will do any more split to bring new plans.

In best case, Ride Stats can be brought inside Connect Lite itself. But, unlikely anytime soon.

I feel the ConnectLite is a joke. You donā€™t even get % charge and kms remaining on the app. I frustrated and reached out to ather and vent my anguish. And, pricing is too high for Connection service. One must have an option for basic KPIs at less than Rs100.

1 Like

Since today suddenly my bike is asking for subscription donā€™t know why

Have you bought your scooter recently? Or have the plans expired? Were you able to use the connected features earlier?

1 Like

Yes brought recently

No connect feature need to buy subscription

Then this is exactly why the prompt came up, encouraging you to buy a subscription. Maybe you tried accessing some feature on your Ather that requires an active subscription to function? What were you trying to do when you got the alert asking you to subscribe?

1 Like

Live location and charging check on app

But my bike I tink is not connecting with Bluetooth with Android device

Checking charge does require subscription. However bluetooth doesnā€™t.

Ather to provide free subscription from November 15th for 6 months https://www.news18.com/amp/news/auto/ather-to-provide-connectivity-features-free-of-cost-for-6-months-from-november-15-4412312.html

1 Like

Itā€™s November 15 12:25 am. I canā€™t find the free subscription. Ather should take care of its promises. You made it official with Nov 15. Now launch it at 12 AM. You are building a very very bad reputation by this.

2 Likes

Ola have come already! Wake up ather speed up your process

2 Likes

Bro just wait they have promisedā€¦ they wil giveā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s a free upgrade so letā€™s wait for it rather saying different different lines. Ather is not a galli comply. Understand that everything takes time as is it isnā€™t a cakewalk to run a company.

Iā€™m not allowed to opt for quarterly service subscription. has anyone faced this?

2 Likes