Discussions on News and Updates

Saw it in the papers today. Exciting news, very eager to see how it’s implemented. Hoping Ather doesn’t have to jump through another gazillion hurdles :pray:

Wait, so now Ather will have a satellite factory in Karnataka? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Is Ather planning a new EV? I just read a article about it . I just bought my 450x guess I should have waited.

They will launch new ones. But atleast 18 months away.

1 Like

Hopefully they will resume buy back or come up with exchange policy, including battery.

3 Likes
4 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I think we can expect ads on the boundary lines :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am expecting some sponsorship or something and @tarun at the Post Match Presentation to give an award🤣

1 Like

An Ather scooter with free 2 years service and connect subscription ?

2 Likes

Nope. Probably, Ather 450X with free petrol for 3 years :smiley:

3 Likes

Lucky Ather users will be randomly picked and sent to the stadium in their respective cities for post match presentation. Do you guys rem, just a few years back, the lucky person would get a signed ball from the winning captain. @abhishek.balaji Please make this possible. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since it’s in Ahmedabad ( the team) they only have access/permissions to games in AMD. So 9 games in AMD, excluding Playoffs. 9 people for the post match presentation. Hope there’s no COVID thing then

3 Likes

Going off-topic, but, games are most probably happening only in Mumbai-Pune, at least for 2022 season. So, I do not see games happening over here. Playoffs may happen, it is said. Let’s see how Ather promotes itself (It has experience doing it in ISL so I expect similar kind of association here, too)

1 Like

I guess they are going to introduce bluetooth helmets

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Can we get free 1 year service pro subscription for being a cheer leader for Gujarat Titans ?

1 Like

Indian tech for German R&D? Interesting!

10 Likes

Just wondering if this progressively worsening aluminium shortage crisis is going to impact output from Ather factories in the coming days, considering how reliant the scooter is on aluminium. Would love to know if anyone (especially from the Ather team) has any perspective on this…

3 Likes
2 Likes

I work in the manufacturing sector and it’s been just chaos since last week. Prices of Aluminium, Copper, Steel have gone up by 30-50%.

3 Likes