Discussions on News and Updates

9 Likes

Excellent! Zeon is a favourite of mine. Not that I’ve utilized them but from feedback and posts on social media, they seemed reliable.

I wonder if this partnership is focused on highway infra or city infra. Hopefully both?

5 Likes

Yeah wish it is both, but currently most of the Zeon chargers are on the highway.

If this partnership helps in getting Ather grid installed in all Zeon locations then inter-city travel with Ather will become super easy. Unlike previous partnership with Sangeetha mobiles, Chai Kings, Inox to name a few didn’t bring as many Ather grids as expected.

Zeon being in the same industry and with the launch of Ather Grid 2.0 there is high expectation now.

5 Likes

This is going to be a game changer! Not only…

Now customers away from serviceable regions who wish to get an Ather have one less item to worry about. A tie up with a remote servicing partner would be the endgame!

Can’t wait to cross at least a few cities with my ride!

2 Likes

And the price would be above 2 Lacs :rofl:

2 Likes
4 Likes

EV space is really going to be exciting. I have seen one scooter brand and one bike brand on Shark Tank India which would be coming up and they do look great. Another is also a electric scooter but more focussed on campus travel.

1 Like
4 Likes

Eventually they might end up buying Ather

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

There have been no updates, no communication or news from Ather recently. Not able to create new posts in the forum. What is going on? @abhishek.balaji @tarun

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Government EV priorities that are so delusional… ! Duh…!

2 Likes

Some great news for Ather scooter (and other EV) owners in Karnataka!

11 Likes

Some of us mortals walk into intro meetings to make new friends. And then we have these, who walk out with MoUs… :wink:

4 Likes

Great news from GOK !proud to be a Kannadiga