Discussions on News and Updates

That’s what my first impression was. But then, this seems to be bulkier than 450X (and is also mentioned in the article as being so). Why would they design a lite version that’s heavier than their premium model? So wondering if something is amiss here :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bulkier because it may have a tubular steel frame instead of cast aluminum - lower cost.

Ah yes! Possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

U posted 1st. But prices and features can be guessed by this design. :neutral_face:

COVID-19 impact: Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India extends warranty, free service till July 31 - The Economic Times

Will we get similar update from Ather?

I too expected. But, there is no obligation from Ather to do it. But, Ather has done this for subscription just because it was fair to do

Not sure if we can expect a surprise announcement

To be fair, a significant chunk of users would have driven just 1k kms in last 1 year, compared to their regular 4k-5k kms per year.

Interesting! Although the Viva is one of their low end models, this might create an entry for their performance vehicles to enter the Indian market.

They have a nice website though: https://www.gogoro.com/smartscooter/viva/

1 Like
1 Like

Interesting!

4 Likes

Ather opens its proprietary fast-charging connector to rival electric scooters

5 Likes

https://swarajyamag.com/analysis/catl-worlds-largest-ev-battery-maker-unveils-a-new-battery-which-runs-on-sodium-instead-of-lithium

Interesting!

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

Interesting to note the reference to route planning and also about launching several new features…

4 Likes

I know one of the key features but will not comment upon it. It’s there on the website last time I saw. I have notified Abhishek if that’s really going to happen or what.

Happy Easter egg finding :joy:

2 Likes

Whoa! :open_mouth: Is it still up on the site? Some clue please! :joy:

Did I just see the word customisation in there, or is it just my head playing Thursday with my eyes?

But def… thank you Ather!