Discussions on News and Updates

I feel it’s something more than that. Much bigger than that. It’s Tarun who sent us the mail. He probably won’t send out a mail to us if it was just merchandise :stuck_out_tongue: it’s something hugeeeee.

3 Likes

It should be Ather merchandise.

Hints are already there in Ather Energy’s Twitter handle… Please check :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A pan India Launch? At least to a lot of cities at the same time.

What I received.

What my friend received (she doesn’t own an Ather)

7 Likes

A new feature addition! Tarun had asked this question!

Ok…“What’s cooking?” I’m more excited about this question than I was about “Why did Kattappa kill Bahubali?” :grinning:

6 Likes

Did anyone receive mail from Tarun regarding an exclusive invite this week ?

Which city is he referring to?? I have a feeling. They’re going to open up pre orders in a lot of cities at a time. But deliveries will be much later this year.

2 Likes

Didn’t think ather would move into dealerships. Maybe this is how they plan to go pan India.

Now you figured out one of the announcement :+1:

Going the dealership was is probably the fastest and the most cost effective way to increase the presence pan India, so that was not a big surprise! but a welcome change for sure. Only request is to keep the standards high.

1 Like

That will always be an uphill task now. Thats the reason Ather went with their own experience centres and not dealerships.

We have spent the last couple of years pioneering a new model in Chennai and Bangalore, which is focused on experience. We are now looking for dealers and partners to expand across the country in a short period of time. It is an opportunity for us and the partners to prepare for the next phase of the automobile revolution and invest in skill development and employment for a new breed of retail professional

Are they saying that this was their plan from the begining. To go through the dealership way? I guess Ather will have some say in the dealerships

The automaker will design the retail space and experience for its dealer partners, with a focus on its holistic experience-led model

1 Like

https://www.rushlane.com/ather-electric-scooter-next-in-hyderabad-12347398.html

Ather electric scooter next in Hyderabad – 2020 launch plan teased

Ather electric scooter will be launched in 6 new cities this year. First of them is Hyderabad

3 Likes

Exactly @hemanth.anand even I am more exited about this… The way you have put it is excellent and hilarious… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deliveries: Bengaluru

we know u don’t have to say that

u will be excited about everything which has ‘450’

:laughing:

2 Likes

I guess merchandise and ather goodies??

1 Like

how about the guess
Ather going public!!

3 Likes

It does suit the wording they’ve used for the mail.
“Up for grab for the rest of India " " priority access” they do make sense if ather is going public

2 Likes

@rajeshkav @hemanth.anand and @abhishek.balaji will have their hands full with a flood of new members on the forum now.

6 Likes