Deliveries: Bengaluru

Today I visit ather Indiranagar. More than 7 vehicle ready for delivery. Talked with sales team. Avarage booking per month is 250 but they fail to deliver this number. So booking pile up.
Order number does not continues. Just order number nothing else he told.
More over their outpur per month not crossed 200 till now.

Guys trust me
I have been using the scooter now for 1.5 months and it is going for service the 4th time
I have just lost all my hopes on @Ather.Team now

1 Like

Hi mine pre order is 18461…booking date: 13.12.2019… delivery schedule showing : Jan - Feb 2020.

What is the issue? It is better to ask for exchange bike or pay back the money if it’s a frequent breakdowns.

@Ather.Team reply to this and build confidence.

The wont provide a replacement
@Ather.Team is not ready for that

Hi , recently , i have booked 450. And then after i am getting the below message. When i can expect delivery of the ather 450.??? WHAT’S NEXT
Keep your documents ready
Time to complete the order, we will open it up shortly. Keep your documents for registration ready. The final payment window will be opening soon, do check out the financing options if you haven’t done it yet.

U need to wait till they send u a link to make full payment.

Till then keep reading forum messages. Look for owner on road and get feedback directly. Same I am doing now.

1 Like

Any idea which is the current order number getting delivered? Mine is pre order number 17266.

Hello Sudeep, Congrats on your new ather. By chance do you stay in JP Nagar 5th phase???

Mine is 16093 have paid the money and I’m waiting for the delivery my dot charging has been installed

What was you deliver date?

When did they install Dot charger…I made payment on 3rd jan…

No sir

U have to wait further procedure …
Dot installation
Insurance
RTO
Delivery of vehicle

Insurance Done
RTO Done I got an SMS
Only Dot installation pending…

@Ather.Team regarding dot charging installation I paid 1880 and when installation guy he informed only 5 meters wire is free and we need to pay 150 per meter for additional cabling. This information never told me and I needed 25 meters got estimation for 3000 on top of 1880rs. I feel it’s very costly and I cancelled the installation. I request team to look into cost which is very high and please publish information about additional wiring so that it will help other owners.

1 Like

So ur near to taking delivery …Advance congratulations…
U can contact customer care make request it will work …

Hey, this information is available in the FAQs on the website here: https://www.atherenergy.com/faq/vehicle/charging

I’ve passed on this feedback to the team to ensure the costs are more apparent.

What do you mean by standard installation and non-standard installation?

Standard installation: When your parking spot location is such that the length of wiring from your meter to the parking is around 5 m, it’s a standard scenario for installation. The cost of cable, conduit and labour comes up to ₹1800 incl. of GST.

Non-standard installation: In case the distance between your parking spot and the meter is higher, and it demands wiring exceeding 5 m, it’s a non-standard scenario for installation. In this case, we charge on actuals i.e.extra wire, routing and the labor. Here is the cost for any extra work.

Cost of cable with conduit : ₹150 / extra meter
Cost of cabling without conduit: ₹90 / extra meter
New earthing connection: ₹3000 / pit
Load extension: Varies by area & load

1 Like

Dot charging, can we install byself?

Can someone pls share the pic of wire and would b great if any specification of the wire… will the wire used for A c installation do ?