Discussions on News and Updates

Ola electric vehicle charging station in nagpur.
Going to see same in Bangalore and other Cities.

4 Likes

Been to Nagpur once recently. Couldnā€™t catch any of these may be due to limited in nos.

1 Like

EDITED THIS POST TO INCLUDE THE CORRECT IMAGE

:arrow_up: in incorrect image, sorry for the confusion.

Next version coming is:
:arrow_down: is the image I should have uploaded.

Looking forward for this version!. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the current version. I have it since delivery of the vehicle a month ago.

2 Likes

@samitbanerji you are correct, my bad. I copied a wrong image. the correct image is the following. looking forward for this version:

1 Like

Greatā€¦ How come you have this info? Are you part of Ather? Or have you opted as alpha/beta user?

By the way, what are the changes in this version? dark theme? what else?

1 Like

the look of the mode is awesome, Ride <==> Sport. I could not grab a pic of that though. Although Iā€™m sure there are many more improvements, I do not know all of them.

Met an Ather engineer, drove his flight that clocked 5600+ kms. It was still very smooth and wheeeā€¦ ing.

5 Likes

Guys can we create a telegram group for our ather lovers/owners? i have just ordered mine today. hope to get it in 6 months

2 Likes

Hi guys, I have created a new telegram group called Ather 450.
The group link is - https://t.me/Ather450
Hope to see you guys there. We can have lots of discussions there.

Y telegram. When U can create whatsapp group

Its easier to manage, create super groups and have logs/history of chats :slight_smile:

1 Like

But I donā€™t use telegram.

Kindly start using it. You wont regret. :wink:

When you have such a wonderful forum here ready to use why telegram? Letā€™s keep the conversation alive here about Ather products where we have the @Ather.Team apart from Ather owners ready to address our concerns.

11 Likes

If and only if they had an app for this with notifications, it would have been better. In my opinion telegram is more intuitive and can be accessed from anywhere.

1 Like

yes but you wont get the clarification and technical insights into issues from @Ather.Team over there. I think that itself is a good enough reason to stick to this forum. And you never know future updates to the Ather app could very well give you access to the forum, if there is a strong enough demand for it.

9 Likes

I also agree, why do we need to fork out and create a different group on another plarform when we have this wonderful official forum here.
I understand that telegram or whatsapp provide more active notifications and native app experience but forum stands out much better in terms of information organization and discovery as well as active participation of ather team in answering queries, announcements etc.
I am sure bringing forum on ather app is under pipeline but IMO even on browser the experience is not bad. I always keep a tab open in my desktop and mobile browser. The notifications in fact can be enabled for the forum web page on desktop as well as mobile.

6 Likes

You can use this page shortcut on Mobile home screenā€¦ U can access easily.

And for updates from ather team u can rely on this forum

1 Like

Alright letā€™s stick on to the forum itself :slight_smile:

1 Like