Discussions on News and Updates

2 Likes

I’ll buy one more if Ather comes to AMARAVATHI, Andhra Pradesh and i will relocate there…

3 Likes

I feel Ather should start talking to AP govt for setting up their next factory (or expansion) in Anantapur. It will be very close to Bengaluru and AP govt is providing many incentives (cheap land, water and power, tax reimbursements, employee skill development incentive, etc…) for automobile industries.

KIA and their subsidiaries are already setup in Anantapur and they plan to make electric cars also there in few years.

2 Likes

Okinawa ad

2 Likes

Soooooooo many features but doesn’t look like ather. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thank You Sir. It provides more information on purchase and leasing. If there is EMI option cost included it would give best option method to choose and own ather 450. [Recently came to know EMI interest is not fixed. It is flat and it may cost more than expected]

4 Likes
2 Likes

Maxwell’s Battery

1 Like

Take a look at New VW ID Buzz

The guy looks bored riding it. :smiley: This is the other EV I was looking at as a worthy purchase but in its production form it does not look remotely as exciting as our 340/450s. :slight_smile: I am glad that I made a decision to join the Ather family.

3 Likes

Healthy rivalry!!
Courtesy : ultraviolette automative

Thanks @vinodvaddi for sharing the post.

2 Likes

$35K

1 Like
1 Like

Any change in subsidy?

1 Like