Discussions on News and Updates

If i imagine a bit at 25kmph i feel like i am running to office and not riding

2 Likes

All 3 models top speed 25 kmph. It will be like yulu Miracle only.

1 Like
1 Like

https://m.indianautosblog.com/okinawa-praisepro-electric-scooter-launched-inr-71-990-p318360

150kilos kerb weightđŸ˜±.
Top speed is decent but boot space is highly underwhelming.
They have a park assist feature as well!!

Indian Railways is beginning to abandon the diesel power cars and use just electric powered engines for all needs.

It has been a while since they launched iPraise, but not really sure if they even have negligible sales.

Hardly any reviews in Youtube or Auto forums or automobile websites
 It has not been in any kind of news

From the specs, this looks to be a version below their iPraise

1 Like

do u know how confused confused cop tweet’s be

1 Like

They need hard copy DL to issue fines I guess. They insert the DL into a machine and the bill is printed. But if you’re getting stopped for routine checks, soft copy will do. Lame rules.

I keep bashing them on Twitter. The people handling their official account are stupid.

3 Likes

From last few days I am seeing people every were they are just taking about traffic fine and rules etc. If we really dont like this they we need to protest against it. If we keep silence one day we will be regret our own actions.:ok_man:t2: (Now are Never) these days we cannot change political view bcz our previous generations let them to become like so. If we let this, then it will never change

3 Likes

I am fine with the hikes, I just want to be able to trust that they will be applied fairly.

10 Likes

I want 100x hikes in traffic fines.
I have seen this trend where Indians going to other countries and following rules. But back at home, they don’t. If I had to set the rules, the smallest of the violation i.e. not wearing the helmet would be 20000. So if a person violates the rule, he’d end up recalling all the violations and mistakes in his whole life and never ever dare to commit the same mistakes again.

I also want to see body cameras on the traffic police. I read somewhere that Delhi police is getting. If BTP gets it, there will be a lot of transparency.

Violating traffic rules is the worst thing you could do. You are risking your life and other lives too. 100x fines, strict rules and body cams will make people question their mistakes and never repeat them again.

I am trying to get in touch with Bangalore Traffic Police asking them if they want to use our dash cam data/gopro data to catch the offenders. Lets see how that goes.

11 Likes

I literally got into a heated discussion with someone who was against the hike as he felt this is just making the common man poor while my point was it’s about safety of a rider, if the person gets into an accident the rider itself is at loss and also at the risk of losing life. I don’t understand that why people have problem following traffic rules, if people would have followed from the start there wouldn’t be a need of such high fines e.g while coming back from office today I saw people jumping the lights because it wasn’t manned by a cop and when I stood because of the red light people started honking but I didn’t bother and stood in the middle until the lights turned green.

6 Likes

The fear I have and I have seen a few situations.
Higher traffic fines have made higher bribes. I wish there were more stringent laws against bribes also.
Body cams are a good start.

2 Likes

Me too. And I absolutely hate the point when they say “how would the poor people pay” Then how do they own a vehicle in the first case? how do they maintain it? Its all nonsense. Its just that they don’t want to follow because its too cool you know. Riding without a helmet, talking on the phone with one hand and holding the handle bar with the other. Its super cool.

Now if most of them were skipping the signal and you were waiting for it, ITS YOU WHO’S IN TROUBLE. Not them. They might ram you and it would be everyone’s loss.

People will never get it.

Whether it is 100 or 1000, consistently doing the job matters really. If people get into mind that they WILL have to pay penalty, then they will follow rules 99% of the time.

In the Marathahalli outer ring road Service road, parking problem reduced by >75% because of towing. (Reduced towing charges without receipt is a different story). But, now almost everyone knows if you park for 15 minutes, your vehicle is going to towed without fail.

If people are confident that they will be penalized, people would not attempt Drink & Drive, Wrong Side driving so frequently. 50% of the time you can get away and if you indeed get caught, 90% of the time you can pay small amount and still get away. So the chance of you being forced to pay full penalty is <10% :slightly_smiling_face:

Just wait in Kundanahalli signal to see how many wrong side driving
 If they penalize properly, within a month, you can increase GDP by 1% :smiley:

3 Likes

Man this point is awesome
 :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Body cams are the best way to start. And Let all the CCTVs capture the data (make this as an option) and give it to the traffic department so that they can put hefty fines automatically.

Before this, they should just link our bank data with the vehicle. So when a ticket is given, the money is automatically debited from your account. EVIL MOJOJOJO LAUGH

2 Likes

I found this over the internet: https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/cover-story/bengaluru-traffc-police-wasted-rs-75-lakh-and-nobody-recorded-it/articleshow/71000909.cms