Discussions on News and Updates

If this could be used in every electric vehicle wud be so great and ppl wont have range angsty

4 Likes

There is a startup in Bangalore working on this technology from 3-5 years…

1 Like

There is an Israeli company ‘Phinenrgy’ who has been working on various metal air batteries for quite some time. There are a lot of videos on YouTube

3 Likes
1 Like

Hey everyone, I’ve literally got some amazing news!:slightly_smiling_face:

To give some background, A journalist from Denmark wanted to tell the story of EVs in India and was interested in learning about Ather and other EV players in India. I got a chance to talk to him and his photographer and an article just got published! They work for a newspaper called Zetland but also are in the process of writing a book were they will incorporate even more information about Ather and the EV story in India.

It’s written in Danish but Google and Microsoft Translate does a decent job of making it understandable. So do give it a read! :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

And @AnaghDeshpande gets quoted in the end!

3 Likes

Woahhhhh! Never expected my comment to be on an article! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha yes he did! Article says I helpfully pointed it out as an example to him but actually that was the WhatsApp link preview! But it caught his attention anyway🙂

3 Likes

Do let me know if they need more brutally honest opinions. I’ll be there. :joy: And if there are any such journalists who want to talk about EVs or tech in general, call me.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Ride sharing and EVs

Next time pukka. Infact if that chance ever comes by again, we’ll try and get as many folks together as possible and get group interviewed! Put on display the power of the Ather community! :grin:

6 Likes

Quartz India: An electric scooter revolution in India needs better batteries

2 Likes

https://srivarumotors.com/

specs are good

The Founder is an ex - Tesla, no wonder the efficiency is top notch

2 Likes

Vodafone-may-exit-india-operations-losses-m

Vodafone might exit India operations anytime !

2 Likes

If this happens, ather will be able to switch operator right?

Should I say Small Electric car or Electric Quadracycle… :smiley:

It might sell as a replacement for the Autorickshaw - if priced right. But for a commuter car, i wouldn’t even bother touching it. The interior reminds you of the premier padmini without the antique value!

2 Likes

Vodafone confirmed that this is not true. They are going to be backing the JV.

2 Likes