Discussions on News and Updates

This looks neat. Hopefully comes pre-installed when I get mine in a couple of weeks

1 Like

congrats @Ather.Team

10 Likes

A review on 450 posted in Team-bhp forum

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/207297-ather-s450-electric-scooter-detailed-review.html

5 Likes

Wow, was waiting for quite a while. Finally!!!

TeamBHP reviews are detailed, but like every other auto blog - take it with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Good news… https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/112-ev-charging-stations-to-be-operational-by-august-end/article26600263.ece

2 Likes

Will hold my breath on this. Too many a times have things been announced and never materialize or they implement and never bother to maintain it.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: AtherGrid Locations

This is the UI from ultraviolette automotive’s proposed App for their upcoming F77 motorcycle I think

2 Likes

U nailed it.

1 Like

That is the EV motorcycle which looks like the next promising product. Although I would wait to hear about Ather’s motorycle prototype first. They seem to be the only one in the EV two wheeler industry to get a quality product in the market and definitely have a lot of learning at hand because of it, as people would like to call it the “first mover advantage”. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I couldn’t wait so one day i visited their office which is very close to Ather space

but security neither allow me in nor talk to someone from the office

but guess what i saw Ather450 in their garage below

may be it is their employees…

8 Likes

Or they are using it. To take some ideas out of it and put it in their bikes :joy:

4 Likes

[quote=“Abhishek, post:130, topic:311”]
but security neither allow me in nor talk to someone from the office
[/quote] Domlur?? That’s strange.

Its again by two guys from BMS college, Bangalore!

4 Likes

@Ather.Team @tarun You can actually lookout for space in devanahalli SEZ or Hardware technology park area… It is newly built KIADB region with wide roads for industrial purpose. I saw companies like Shell operating there… Also it is almost 25km to 30km away from Whitefield. Will be close to your existing manufacturing plant… Just take a ride to this place and you will get an idea of huge space available…

4 Likes

Hi @Shreyas,

From above post I was not requesting for any Ather grid…
I was just sharing info on your manufacturing space expansion requirements… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi , In case Ather is looking for a rental space near Anekal Chandapura road, near alliance university which is 33000 sqft readily built. you can contact me at this number 9845429300 .

1 Like

Hi, I am looping @Ather.Team and @tarun and @Shreyas.

Guys this info may be useful for you…

2 Likes