Discussion on Accessories

Yeahhh :green_heart: Bro Doooo it !!

3 Likes

Where did you got the seat cover link please

2 Likes

Where did you get that keychain i wanna buy one and what’s the price for the same

2 Likes

Anybody have done a duplicate key for Ather? If yes please share the location details, i have searched so many shops and they tried Suzuki access key to create a duplicate key but the length isn’t matching the Ather key, so anybody suggest a place in BANGALORE.

2 Likes

Why not you change the Key set chethan :thinking:

2 Likes

Keychain i bought from “Wisholize” they have Instagram page , i purchased it for 230rs

4 Likes

He is asking for duplicate key and not key chain

8 Likes

where did you get seat cover? link any?

1 Like

Guys, Anyone using safety riding jackets? Can you share pics or suggest any. Is it weird to wear jacket and ride scooter? (I personally don’t think so looking at the road condition)

3 Likes

I’m wearing my jacket in the video. I wear it on the road. I don’t go anywhere without it. Feels a tad too risky considering two things. 1. The traffic and eejit drivers are aplenty. 2. This is a pretty quick ride and a little bit of safety will go a long long long way!

5 Likes

Nice. Do you have a link to buy the jacket? Is the comfort vs safety on par? I am looking for a mix of the two.

Link for the seat cover please?

6 Likes

So, that particular jacket is no longer sold AFAIK - but i suggest you go to a store like 6kiom or Let’s gear up if you are in bangalore and try them out. I have a mesh jacket with full gauntlet gloves which are my dailies. The jacket is a level 2 armour with rain cover. You can get similar jackets starting from around 7k all the way up to your wallet crying. But try them out.

6 Likes

Got it from offline market, not everything is easily available online.

5 Likes

I have this type of key chain kindly dm me n tq warm regards Dr vikas R

3 Likes

Alright man . Where did you get the seat cover offline?

6 Likes

Lucknow, Lal bag market, behind shubham cinema, near transformer second shop, raju seat cover. But he has last piece of this material which he bought 3 years ago and said this material is hard to get here.

3 Likes

Oh okay. Thanks👍🏻

2 Likes

Bro Cost of seat cover

2 Likes

₹650 after negotiating

2 Likes