Discussion on Accessories

This should go to the funny side topic :joy:ā€¦

Ather Energy may either sue you for this or give you a black and white :candy:

2 Likes

For women who were sitting single side should needed ladies handle which were provided in petrol scooters, will provide grip and support for ladies who used to sit single sided, any one knows about this means share it

4 Likes

Has anyone tried removing the saree guard? I feel that would give it a more sporty look. Can I ask the service center folks to remove it?

4 Likes

Yes no big deal but with out that it looks really sporty but do watch if you take ppl wearing saree

1 Like

if you donā€™t take anybody with a saree then you can remove the guard to reduce the extra weight and you can remove it at home itself since it it just those cycle screws. if you donā€™t have those screw openers then you can take it to a near by mechanic they will remove it for you in 2 min.

2 Likes

I have removed it. Hereā€™s a picture

5 Likes

Does anyone here own a frunk and is it worth it, cos when i went to the EC they told it can also be removed by others.

3 Likes

It is on a little costlier end, but it is useful to keep some extra stuff and save some boot space also useful to keep.mobile powerbank and stuff like that. All this without loosing much floor board space. We can close and open the frunk via zip so that is convenient. From outside it is water proof and from main space of frunk water drains via gap.

As far as value for money, My opinion they could have easily made it available at lower price. 2K would have been a idle price for this product.

9 Likes

Ather 415 VĀ³ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Photo please

2 Likes

I said for this @mayukh1999

2 Likes

Just bought the frunkā€¦ Initial review is goodā€¦ compact and out of the way when not in use and can be unzipped for extra spaceā€¦ looks durable and branded wildcraft

4 Likes

how does it look when folded? didnā€™t see it that way yet!

4 Likes

11 Likes

@tarun Could you please have someone check mettcover regarding the possibility of having a Cover that helps in Keeping the UV impact and temperatures in check when say the vehicle is stored under the Sun during peak summers. Additionally technologies from dhamainnovations could be explored as active cooling solutions for various onboard systems. Thanks!

2 Likes

Has anyone bought spigen screen guard for Ather?if then please share a review about the product

2 Likes

+1. Need to know if itā€™s worth the money. If itā€™s good and as solid as their other stuff, donā€™t mind the price tag.

Yes, it is worth the money and believe me its the best thing ever. I first purchased the one recommended on this post way on the top on amazon but what i realised that most people sell screenguard and not a tempered glass. Some descriptions say glass but what u recieve is a guard. In a screenguard the protection is less and the screen dims out. The clarity too is reduced. In the spigen tempered glass, as its a glass, the protection is superb, its easy to clean and moreover the screen clarity is crystal clear. Also, all the tools for applying it are given in the package. Totally worth it in my opinion.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t the tempered glass/screen protector cause the ambient heat not to dissipate quickly as it should and cause the screen burn in?

When you park your vehicle directly at the sun, the dashboard will be exposed to direct sun light and will be of high temperature. Using a tempered glass will keep part of the heat from dissipating away further causing damage to the screen over time due to burn in.

4 Likes