Discussion on Accessories

I could be made to work (like how a third party tpms works). But unfortunately Ather chose not to.

2 Likes

Sad.

But,More chance for us to test :sunglasses:

1 Like

All mods outside Bangalore own the 450x. Us Bengalureans are the odd one out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Presently we are 12 moderators. we will be the first ones to test the TPMS :innocent:

4 of them use 450

7 of them use 450x

1 myself use both 450 & 450x.

ABCD - Ather - Bengaluru - Chennai - Delhi

I too interested in beta version of tpms

1 Like

Right, I meant specifically Bangalore…

Most other cities started only after 450X.

3 Likes

Yes

In that case, @abhishek.balaji , can I have the moderator typeform link? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think I should get to test it out after all the activity on the forum and all the social media engagement I’ve been giving :joy:. If not merchandise ( I asked for tshirt/shirt), atleast this.

And for this idea too,

Come on Ather, you can do it!:rofl:

Sign me up for beta testing the TPMS in Delhi if possible!

the elite club🙂

1 Like

if the BT TPMS can be connected to phone through Ather app, then anyone can test it!

4 Likes

Though I got the translucent panels installed, I never received any email. Please dont exclude me this time for the TPMS. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I am really interested in testing out the TPMS - also to study the correlation that it will have with the performance figures of the flight.

1 Like

hi all is a screen guard required for the scooter like has anyone experienced scratches on the screen ? or the screen is tough enough to handle it?

Hi, its left upto the user. But I 100% recommend, get a screeguard. It just lets u sleep well at night, without worrying about anybody playing with the screen

P.s has your scooter arrived yet?

Edit : oh yes! Do enjoy your ride and share any feedback, mods etc! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Eagerly waiting for Tyre pressure monitoring system….

1 Like

I changed my LED on Dot got bored with green/red, So got on Blue/Red and I have to say it its bright

7 Likes

Nice, but there would be three colour LED on Dot, Amber/Green/Red. Wondering what colour it will display during OTA update.

2 Likes

I had the same thought

Stand by it will display Blue On charging blinking Blue Error - Red colour And to my surprise Purple while OTA update

5 Likes

Yes I have… But i got my scooter yesterday… so no experience

4 Likes

Updating the PC carry case since the original case was pinching the wires too much

6 Likes