Discussion on Accessories

I want to know, if anybody has done additional box ( like basket ) attachment, ? Something like in scotty and activa has .

Any idea ?? Or thoughts ?? .
Because it will be useful to keep small things for shorter distance.

But it will destroy the looks of the vehicle completelyā€¦

You can try this

4 Likes

Can anyone please share the photos of customised graphics for ather 450ā€¦

hello people

how are you guys

just got my foot mat

liked it

cheers

9 Likes

Where can I buy this bro ?.

Contact Vivek on 9886836428. He can ship the mats to your address.
Total price including shipping is 250rs. He is also an Ather owner and owns a spare parts shop in Bangalore.

7 Likes

forgot to include

as Nitish mentioned you can get in touch with @gbvivek2006

he will help you getting that one

Niceā€¦this is the first aftermarket accessory for the 450. Must have covered the rear footrest part too.

Anyway, personally speaking, I donā€™t understand why we need a rubber floor mat especially for Ather. Other scooters have metal/plastic floorboard and hence need a floormat. But since Ather already comes with a rubber floor, I donā€™t see any need for an additional floormat.

8 Likes

though Ather comes with rubber floor, there is no grip, it almost similar to plastic (may be hard rubber)

every time i break hard my foot just slides if am placing my foot on the floorā€¦

i felt the need right from the first dayā€¦

all these days i was using dio foot mat

thanks to vivek, i was asking him from a long timeā€¦

even i asked him why the design didnā€™t cover the foot rest area, he said, they tried but, because there is step up curve near the pillion foot rest, chances are the rubber might shrink and look odd in few months of use, so they decided to go with this designā€¦

anyway liked it

6 Likes

Ather 450 come with plastic floor boardā€¦

Iā€™m 10548570% sure that Ather doesnā€™t have a rubber floor. Itā€™s just hard plastic. Which is super slippery.

I too wanted not because of grip but for easy cleaningā€¦ Especially in this rainy seasonā€¦ it becomes dirty easily and oftenā€¦

With Grove pattern itā€™s difficult to clean even with wet cloth. If itā€™s mat, we can remove and wash it.

2 Likes

I too require one.

Bought floor mat today it feet exactly to the floor. And quality is like company standard. Thanks vivek for making such a wonderful mat.

15 Likes

Looking good, @gbvivek2006 are stocks available, i thought of visiting today if available.

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motionā€™al connect - Hemanthā€™s Ather 450

Do you have any accessory to extend rear mud guard slightly as it designs our dress during rains days?

3 Likes

No sorry we donā€™t do any alterations work to the scooterā€¦like making whole on the scooter and removing the wires and install additional wires and all

Cool will come down today.