Discussion on Accessories

Oh where can we order custom helmets online or is it available anywhere in Chennai?

This looks like an extra fitting to the existing helmet and weighs 260 Gms. Not sure how comfortable will it be

1 Like

I don’t exactly know about Chennai. I seen one around kochi tho. I also see online bt kits that cost 2k to fit helmets. If you know your way through, you could hack up a kit for just 500 or less.

2 Likes

It’s Amazon/Flipkart sale day.please share any interesting deal with accessories, especiallay that prospective Ather buyers could use!

1 Like

Even I spent last day searching for a good dual visor anti fog helmet but couldn’t find any good deal. I liked Axor apex turbine but it’s out of stock everywhere :sob:

can you give me an idea of how much ppf costs and where in bangalore are the good places to get it ? thanks

1 Like

I found a few steelbird SBA2 and Vega Ryker dual visor d/v and added them on list. Flipkart seems.easier to browse and select these. Not sure if these are anti fog.

I saw Steelbird SBA2 but the problem with that is the long visor. I don’t feel it’s safe and it looks weird too.

I would check black red colour variant of Vega Ryker and get back.

1 Like

I don’t know in what budget you guys are looking for but check the below Helmet:

Aspida Discovery Ranger

FYI - I already have this one with me :laughing:

MT Targo Joker Gloss Helmet

4 Likes

Will ls2 or mt helmets fit in the boot of Ather?

It is a bit off budget because I’d wait and see what comes as Ather’s Bluetooth helmet. Meanwhile, I see RedFox HeadFox BT helmets for ₹3.5k, still lesser than MT and LS2

3 Likes

Can u send the link for Redfox?

HEADFOX RY SMART BLUETOOTH OR Motorbike Helmet

2 Likes

It was best option …:+1:

2 Likes

I see no reviews on sites, except for a couple of unboxing on YouTube. Not sure of weight, dynamics etc. Probably people here be the first to write reviews to it.

5 Likes

Can someone let know if a concave mirror like below be good for Ather? Or will a Mounting one that is fitted above the mirror separately be better?

1 Like

Had this on mine until my jacket caught on this and disappeared into the abyss :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Had these 2 times over. Lost both times. Now using it with the mounts still stuck on my scooter. First set got stolen. Second set one broke the other got stolen :sweat_smile: so get the ones that aren’t adjustable and not removable But you definitely need something if you’re over 5 feet 7/8 The stock mirrors are just meh.

4 Likes

Still have this on one side, the other side came off when a lorry went to close to me at a signal.

Very useful little thing that costs about ₹100-₹150 for a pair.

3 Likes

Please send pictures and links if any for new guys

1 Like