Discussion on Accessories

By any chance did you step on it and check ? Looking at the trifold reminds me of the iPad mini case.

2 Likes

I did but I wasn’t sure of it’s sturdiness so didn’t have the confidence to put my weight in it. I felt it was a bid too small but I’m not the right judge for that. But it’s something. Defintely useful to at least get onto the seat.

2 Likes

While riding back seater lady , if in case weight given on that platform with one single leg what will be happening think it and judge it …

2 Likes

What is price and address plz

1 Like

Does anyone know where do you get that charging symbol and ather name printing done on the area just below the tail lamp??

1 Like

Here you go.

3 Likes

I need one. How to get one. lokavinayagamk@gmail.com

3 Likes

plz share address & price

Hi could you pls share the cost and location where u got it done

2 Likes

Got a Ather skid , saving the animal , so 3m protection helped lot
Before & after applying the film

5 Likes

How much cost …
Full body u done ?

Rs 13000.00 whole body in chennai ,

3 Likes

Can we expect the Ather Bluetooth helmet to work with devices apart from the android dashboard? Or does it exclusively work with the 450X?

3 Likes

Is cost of Smart helmet cost included in scooter cost?If not what will be tentative cost of the same?

1 Like

It is not included in the scooter’s cost.

No it’s an optional accessory. We’ll share the price and more details in a few months.

2 Likes

Is it possible to buy helmet from Ather at the time of delivery in Bangalore

1 Like

Normal helmets are availae now. Smart helmets are just announced.

Anywhere we can see the images and cost?

They had teased the smart helmet with the 450x (YouTube promo). But no exact pics or price yet.

1 Like