Discussion on Accessories

1. ATHER Logo (Rs.200)

1. Customized Keychain (Rs.300)

Both done from “Sign N Shine” shop at JC Road

Thanks @hemanth.anand :v::slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Looks amazing. I’ll go soon :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Finally got tired of not being able to adjust the mirror to my liking. I just gave up and got these blindspot mirrors and fixed them.

23 Likes

Great. I too find blind spot on right side… And never confident to change Lanes.
Is this available local shops?

2 Likes

Yea. Got this after checking 6 local car accessory shops. They all had ones that flat, not ones that could pivot.

3 Likes

Thank You Forum users for suggestion on Ceramic Coating.

I initially planned to go for ceramic coating at the month end and discussed with other forum users to choose shop and was doing it. After 29th Day of delivery taking. I have safely parked my bike at office parking space. Someone unknown vehicle bumper has closer came to my bike and scratched it.

To avoid it next time, On Thursday [11th July 2019], I have visited Ceramic Pro - Rajajinagar Branch and did Ceramic Pro Paint protection and Coating. Finish work as stunning and Impressive.

I have uploaded video on YouTube. Those who interested kindly go through it. Compared to other PPF shop ceramic pro is more expensive but after finishing the work you will feel it was value for money.

YouTube Video link - Ather Energy 450 - Ceramic Pro Protection at Rajajinagar Branch, Bangalore

Address and Details :

Shop Name & Address :

CERAMIC PRO BANGLORE – RAJAJI NAGAR
M/S. UNIVERSALL NANO CERAMICS
No.25/32, 2nd Main Industrial Town
Rajajinagar opp: Weigh Bridge
Banglore.
Abhishek Belagodu [Owner] : +91 9741599936
Rajendra [Manager] : +91 9620470113
Email: universallblr@ceramicpro.co.in
Map Location - https://goo.gl/maps/nn3cAVVpCNNoX5Vv5

Thank You.

9 Likes

@santosh.rism, what’s the cost for ceramic coating??

1 Like

Oops. Sad to hear. Did you change the damaged part?

2 Likes

Tuesday, I have scheduled appoint with Ather service team.

3 Likes

Oh Ok but then how did you get ceramic pro before that?

1 Like

Repaint cost was around 2.5k so I have asked them to ignore that part for now then after replacing I will go and do it for that part.

Replacing right side floating panel Ather cost at 1040 rs.

1 Like

I remember discussing with you during Owners meet where both of us felt Xpel Pro was costly and we did not do PPF as it was out of our budget…

But such incidents pushing to think about PPF again…

2 Likes

What’s the cost of Xpel pro ppf?

1 Like

Above 15k, not remembering exact amount. In Indra Nagar branch it was 20k.

Anyway both were being out of my budget didn’t go ahead

Nice addition. I have this from Amazon on my car’s ORVMs. Ipop Adjustable Blind Spot Wide Angle Mirror for Car https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00KNSHO7G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_.28kDb84GGWVK

I loved the RJUN part of it :+1:

6 Likes

good how much you paid

1 Like

Any one has good idea about wax? If some one good in detailing can explain for everyone’s help?

Other than gloss and shine, Does it help in repelling the dust or water, or in anyway maintain the vehicle?

How often one can wax the vehicle?

I was trying to buy Formula 1 Carnauba wax as that was at reasonably priced having good reviews…

2 Likes

This video could help.

1 Like

Hi me too planing for same… Can u plz tell how much u paid for both, protection n coating? Thnk u :blush:

6 Likes

In Rajajinagar, it will cost u between 16k to 17.5 for ppf and ceramic coating.

2 Likes