Discussion on Accessories

I was planning on getting this one too. They have a solid matt black in this. Just waiting for the bike.

8 Likes

Thank you Buddy. I checked yesterday, found the same is available. i will pick it up soon.

regards,
ravi kanth

1 Like

Purchased this one as I was in need of a good helmet urgently. My previous one was battered down over the past 5 years and I could barely see through the visor at night. Good quality, quite comfortable and goes well with the current color scheme of the 450. Thanks for the info.

5 Likes

Scooter Cover: Anyone uses cover? Which one is more suitable? TVS - Scooty/Wego? Honda Activa? Which Make’s Model suits best?

As it is so dusty everywhere, I find it hard to maintain.

8 Likes

even am looking for it

I’ll update if i find suitable one

3 Likes

I took aprilia’s cover it suits perfect…

13 Likes

How much does it cost? & Where did you get it from?

8 Likes

In basaveswara nagar, 350rs

5 Likes

location on map please if u remember!

4 Likes

@rajeshkav @Abhishek You can check on amazon (link below) , many options available. Few of them are amazon fullfilled so returning also should be possible if it doesn’t fit properly. I haven’t bought yet though but thinking.

1 Like

i tried 1 from Amazon

but quality was bad - u cannot gauge these quality things unless u see personally (returned though - is waste of time - so was thinking if someone already found it i shall buy)

3 Likes

Sorry for delay bro. Automobile is not located in map. U can search for this place.The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd ATM. Beside that bank u can find Suresh automobiles. He had 2 quality covers. 250rs and 400rs. 400rs covers is good and thickness also good, it suits perfectly to our flight… but u have bargain it for 350rs

3 Likes

10q very much

5 Likes

Any suggestions on subtle stickers to put on the vehicle ?

3 Likes

Has anyone bought the portable charger?

4 Likes

@Abhishek did.
do you have any questions on this?

4 Likes

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

@Abhishek what is the price of the portable charger and where can you buy it?

4 Likes

It’s here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes